Author Topic: Ghostface is the Hip-Hop's Kurt Cobain Voice Of The Hood ?  (Read 191 times)

Elano

Ghostface is the Hip-Hop's Kurt Cobain Voice Of The Hood ?
« on: December 20, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »
I miss home but I love going on tour. When I work on album I put my all into it. It don’t take me long to bang out a joint but when I’m in the lab that’s all there is. I don’t see my kids like I want. I don’t see the ladies like I should. It just be me and the Unit and whatever producers I work with. After I put in that hard work and we deal with all the politics and bullshit I like to get on the bus and spread love.

When I am on the road I be bugging when I look at the crowd and backstage. People want to do so many interviews I run out of sh*t to say. Brothers from Germany, Australia, Japan. They pop up in San Fran like I write for such and such. Half the time I can’t understand them but I say my little bullshit regardless.

People been asking me how I write rhymes since Ironman. For real, I don’t know. Them sh*ts just be coming to me. Like a vision. I write some sh*t, get in the booth and then like 6 months later I’ll hear the track. I know what I was feeling but I can’t explain where the words came from.

This n*gga from North Carolina called me Hip-Hop’s Kurt Cobain. You know the dude who did it to himself. He was like you no one understood that song ‘Teen Spirit’ but everybody felt him. Felt his pain and sh*t. So when I talk about running from Jake or my old earth people feel that sh*t. I am just the voice of the people. The voice of the ‘hood. From Stapleton to Watts. Word up. That’s me the people’s champ. That’s why I used to rock the belt. I need to break that sh*t back out. Like John Cena or Floyd Mayweather.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Ghostface is the Hip-Hop's Kurt Cobain Voice Of The Hood ?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »
One of the best rappers around.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »
woah, what? he shot himself in the head?

ps: im joking.

great rapper, if hes ever back in the UK i'll have to catch a show.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 07:16:56 PM »
He's does shows in NYC every few months and whenever he does I can't go to the concert for reason or another.  His last show he had Rakim with him.

p.s. ghostface killah is what real swag is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 07:22:34 PM »

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 07:42:27 PM »
most consistant rapper ever ... best overall well rounded MC in the game right NOW!