Author Topic: OF COURSE THEY HATE THE WEST...THE WEST HATES THE WEST  (Read 159 times)

shortdawgthanative

• Lil Geezy
OF COURSE THEY HATE THE WEST...THE WEST HATES THE WEST
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:06:22 PM »
I been readin' lately on how the west coast get hated on.  Shit I am west coast to the fullest.  I been around for awhile and I can say that we been hatin' on each other forever and a day.  So, if we too busy hatin' then our game ain't up to par; we got too much time to hate. 

Its like in the streets.  You ain't gonna get shit done if your team ain't right.  Well, the west as a whole ain't right.  We supposed to be a team.  Problem is...the streets ain't got no business in the game.  The streets is the streets.  The Game is the Game.  Streets is a plan for death.  The Game is designed for Longevity.  I'm in the Game.  www.myspace.com/shortdawgthanative

Born in the west/my quest is to rest
on a hill/with a mill/and a broad on my chest
no stress/just the best/that i blow out my nose
spit game at women and keep fly on my clothes

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OF COURSE THEY HATE THE WEST...THE WEST HATES THE WEST
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »
what the fuck you talking about?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:25:42 PM »
i hear you mr. native

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 11:26:41 PM »
I feel exactly where you coming from. The hate got my backyard messed up. Some of my homies is like we aint from the west, we from the Anaz. I'm like it's California so we are westcoast. They are like nobody acknowledges us on the west so we aint claiming the west. Cats from L.A. feel they're superior, cats from Long Beach Compton and Watts feel they are harder. It's so territorial  It's real messed up. But I'm west to the fullest. With love for all from the bottom to the top of California. Anaheim's finest and I'm respected in alot of different areas by factors cuz I just do me. Let the haters hate but eventually they'll have to respect my grind.  But I feel exactly where you coming from. These niggas need to get off that I'm superior shit and embrace each other cuz we are starving each other out.

MASH