Author Topic: Last names such as Smith, Johnson, Lynch, Grant, Washington, Jones, Hunter  (Read 360 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Last names such as Smith, Johnson, Lynch, Grant, Washington, Jones, Hunter
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 11:09:01 PM »
mexican oh okay I understand now it makes perfect sense. Do you happened to be a white mexican because I know how you mexicans favor the lighter complexioned, green/blue eyes, blond hair having individual (And please do not deny that). What does me calling people for what they are, devils have to do with me being scared of anybody?( Once again that psychological shit doesn't work with me try another route) Im from the east coast Jersey. I been around though Cali, Canada, Florida, Philly. What threads am i complaining about the white man is holding niggaz down!?!?!!?(once again if you going to try to get me come correct) There is no thread where im talking about the white man is holding niggaz down. Maybe you just conditioned by your familia not to like mayates porque you think they "feo" maybe or "tiene pelo malo".

for reals u are one racist.  Just because hes mexican he has to hate dark skinned people and he has to call you mayete?  U need to stop ur stereo typing. 

As a salvadorian i aint never had no problems wit black people.  And as a latino my WHOLE family is dark skinned.  They make fun of me because im lighter then they are.
U do not want to be a light skinned latino cus they will make fun of u for it.  Everybody in my country are dark ass people wit dark ass hair and we are proud of that.

but for reals though.  U need to stop stereotyping peoples.
Maybe ill stop when I see more dark skin/ afro latinos on telemundo, univision, and the novelas. Only time i see dark skinned niggaz is during soccer and the world cup. Thats when they get the little two minute shine, especially if they winning. Hey im just calling it how I see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 11:38:33 PM »
^^ Also, I love to see how funny your familia thought it was if your hermana(assuming if you have a sister if not a girl prima) brought home a negro/mayate/moreano (however you classify us) to la casa. I don' think everything would be all good as you claim. You know damn well madre y padra aint having that shit.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 11:40:42 PM »
Maybe ill stop when I see more dark skin/ afro latinos on telemundo, univision, and the novelas. Only time i see dark skinned niggaz is during soccer and the world cup. Thats when they get the little two minute shine, especially if they winning. Hey im just calling it how I see it.

and all us latinos are askin the same question.  How come the dark skinned latinos which is the majority, how come they aint on telemundo an all that.

U think ur the only one askin this??

Most people in mexico and all throughout central america are just poor dark skinned people just trying to survive.  My neighborhood here in L.A. is just poor dark skinned latinos.

Aint no white people in central america.  Aint nobody trying to get blond hair blue eyes or whatever.  Us latinos are just dark skinned peoples trying to survive.

I dont know where u get ur ideas from.  Take a trip to Central America and tell me how many white skinned latinos there are.  Then let me know how many of the peoples of central america "favor the lighter complexioned, green/blue eyes, blond hair..."

Take a trip there and hopefully it will open ur eyes.  Aint nobody favoring the light complexioned, green eyes.  If anything u get laughed at for having the light skinned and blue eyes.   Trust me on this. 

This is coming from a salvadorian whos whole family is from EL Salvador and 99 percent of my family are some darkass indian lookin people And PROUD of that ish too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:54:15 PM by BigG »
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 11:53:23 PM »
^^ Also, I love to see how funny your familia thought it was if your hermana(assuming if you have a sister if not a girl prima) brought home a negro/mayate/moreano (however you classify us) to la casa. I don' think everything would be all good as you claim. You know damn well madre y padra aint having that shit.

Oh and my cousin just had a baby wit a black girl this past year.  The family aint say NOTHING bad about it either.  Its funny too cus the baby looks Puerto Rican.  Its gots the curly  hair and everything.

THE WHOLE FAMILY WAS COO. WIT IT.

The baby is half black and Salvadorian/Cuban. 

But i will admit that wit mexican familys especially they dont want the daughter to date outside her race.  Doesnt matter if the guy is black, white, asian, middle eastern,  THEY dont want their daughter to date another race.

They want to keep it Mexican or latino. 

Thats just a cultural thing.  As latinos we are proud of who we are and we want our future generations to also be proud.  We dont want to lose our heritage or culture.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »
What about them McDaniels, McDonald, Maloney and shit? Black folks with Irish last names and shit. LOL. That's them real slave masters names. Lol.

Word.  It's hilarious yet sad.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 09:59:05 AM »
What about them McDaniels, McDonald, Maloney and shit? Black folks with Irish last names and shit. LOL. That's them real slave masters names. Lol.

Word.  It's hilarious yet sad.
Yeah it real said especially if that negro is very assimilated amongst whites. They (whites) know whats up because they been educated proper. So in they mind they think they are superior. They are taught that they are superior. Shit why not you got a whole race of people, who have last names of you and your extended family. And you know back in the day whites forced blacks into slavery and there where giving last names to show, what family they belonged to. And niggaz still carry that name, proudly too (thats truly ashame). I remember back in high school in class, we had like a class discussion and this white kid found out that his mom and my mom worked in the same nursing place. But when he said it he was like "Your mom works for my mom" back then I had no knowledge of self. but i did ask my mom is so so did you work for her. She was like she does the same thing as me, same status level and everything. These people think they superior (subconscious or conscious) than us. No matter what and what can you say "looking dumb ass hell with his family last name as your" NIGGAZ WAKE UP, that means you still property!!!!!!!.