Author Topic: THEY ARE INNOCENT, SO WHY THEY LOCKED UP! LEARN ABOUT THESE TWO BROTHERS  (Read 215 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re: THEY ARE INNOCENT, SO WHY THEY LOCKED UP! LEARN ABOUT THESE TWO BROTHERS
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 04:31:05 PM »
I found it to be really annoying. happened to them. Even if Mumia Did which I highly doubt he did, oh well.
u found it annoying because she's white.
u doubt he did it because he's black.
See this is where you are wrong. I found it annoying because that ain't she compared to what black mothers deal with. I doubt he did because the evidence thats there. You got tampered evidenced and the rest of the bullshit. Just because he's Black doesn't mean he didn't do it. I'm all about right or wrong. I thought that nigga OJ Simpson did it and he Black. I thought his dumb ass should've went to prison. At the end of the day its right/wrong with me.

you probably thought oj simpson did it because he married a white woman lol
yeah, this is a difficult call. only mumia himself really knows if he did it...there are millions of murders and wrongly accused people everyday...i don't understand why this guy is still breathing.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »
I found it to be really annoying. happened to them. Even if Mumia Did which I highly doubt he did, oh well.
See this is where you are wrong. I found it annoying because that ain't she compared to what black mothers deal with. I doubt he did because the evidence thats there. You got tampered evidenced and the rest of the bullshit. Just because he's Black doesn't mean he didn't do it. I'm all about right or wrong. I thought that nigga OJ Simpson did it and he Black. I thought his dumb ass should've went to prison. At the end of the day its right/wrong with me.

you probably thought oj simpson did it because he married a white woman lol
yeah, this is a difficult call. only mumia himself really knows if he did it...there are millions of murders and wrongly accused people everyday...i don't understand why this guy is still breathing.
lol I wont lie, there is truth to that.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 05:19:38 PM »
alright
but rare ammo in his gun found 70 seconds after the murder? that's enough for me.

do you believe everything you read?

rare ammo, his gun, 70 seconds... according to who, though?

you feel me?

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »
do you believe everything you read?

rare ammo, his gun, 70 seconds... according to who, though?

you feel me?
well if it's true, no doubt he did it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
word, its just, who knows how true it is. im not saying its fake info, but who really knows?

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »
word, its just, who knows how true it is. im not saying its fake info, but who really knows?
i guess
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 05:54:08 PM »
FREE EM!!!