Author Topic: dj quik - house of blues  (Read 232 times)

P2G

dj quik - house of blues
« on: December 25, 2007, 07:18:23 AM »
whats up, anyone know if quik/fixxers will ever do the house of blues again in la?

and if so, how would you find out in advance?

thanks

Smoke

Re: dj quik - house of blues
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 07:22:16 AM »
the fixxers are dead
DJ QUIK is again a "solo" artist

Dopeisjay

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 07:41:43 AM »
I haven't seen anything sceduled for him yet out here.. And ofcourse he's gonna continue performing at the house of blues..
Its just he's very busy..
Ill tell u what though.. The times that he's been real busy.. And he does concerts durring that time.. The shows aren't that long..
But yeah I know he's gonna be performing in philly sometime.. Soon.. Not sure when though..

P2G

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 09:55:11 AM »
thats cool man, so fixxers are officially finished now that midnite life tracks got bootlegged?

i didnt realise it was a "end of the fixxers" thing.. thats shit.

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »
fixxers need to stay together for show man, quik do ya thing wit'snoop as long as we get a multiplatinum solo out ya, but keep tha fixxers going! haven't had a west song like dat to spin in tha club in ages!
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 06:22:30 PM »
im ready 4 some new solo shit anyway..that whole fixxers project was getting on my nerves

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:02 PM »
They need to stick together, without selling out too much and getting to corny haha.

keepin_it_real

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 03:28:04 AM »
yeah I'm glad Quik's back solo, AMG is cool, but Quik's on anther level compared 2 him.

Remember that Live at the House of Blues cd Quik did, did that ever get released on dvd? I thought I heard he was gonna put that show out on dvd.

Smoke

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 03:41:47 AM »
fixxers need to stay together for show man, quik do ya thing wit'snoop as long as we get a multiplatinum solo out ya, but keep tha fixxers going! haven't had a west song like dat to spin in tha club in ages!

come on are you joking? That music was trash , fuck the fixxers project
DJ QUIK needn't of other people, hes ONE MAND BAND and as DJ Quik fans we must hope in a Funk album as always