Author Topic: hey dont you get in troubles for sex with 16 year old?  (Read 310 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: hey dont you get in troubles for sex with 16 year old?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »
i'm not saying it's a legitimate reason but it's the reason. i agree that it's bullshit as much as you do.

and nah, it's not that he's white. it's that everyone involved has money so no one has any reason to get kid in trouble.

please believe if Lil Bow wow got some 17 year old r and b chick pregnant, that kid would be taken care of financially so no one is going to pursue suing Bow wow or anything because money makes it not necessary.

Money and the lack thereof makes muthafuckaz lash out.

You thought I was a cool dude? Did you also know I was a half white dude? Maybe I'd continue to be a cool dude if you weren't spewing forth ill informed hate all the time.

I am a cool dude, so it should be especially noted when some shit is so ridiculous that even my peaceful ass has to lash out at it.

I got nothing against you but don't be fooled. Conservative powers that be that are the people you're hating so much because they run this fucked up world WANT us to fight over stupid shit like race so they can get rich while we get caught up in the rat race. Transcend the negative boundaries with which we have defined ourselves for so long and reach for something better.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram