Author Topic: Isiah Thomas says that he's not leaving until the Knicks win a championship  (Read 840 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A Knick fan is going to assassinate him....just watch.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
I can see them luring a bigtime player like Bron, Melo, Bryant, or Wade on their team.
Knick's are a bigtime franchise and they will get their player soon. Just stay and watch.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ melo?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I can see them luring a bigtime player like Bron, Melo, Bryant, or Wade on their team.
Knick's are a bigtime franchise and they will get their player soon. Just stay and watch.

It's not like their roster doesn't have talent...It's the fucking management and dysfunctional coaching staff that can't keep shit together.

PG Stephon Marbury...Nate Robinson/Mardy Collins
SG Jamal Crawford
...Fred Jones/Jarred Jeffries
SF Quentin Richardson...Malik Rose/Renaldo Balkman
PF Zach Rabndolph...David Lee/Wilson Chandler
C Eddy Curry...Randolph Morris/Jerome James

D~Nice

It's not like their roster doesn't have talent...It's the fucking management and dysfunctional coaching staff that can't keep shit together.

PG Stephon Marbury...Nate Robinson/Mardy Collins
SG Jamal Crawford
...Fred Jones/Jarred Jeffries
SF Quentin Richardson...Malik Rose/Renaldo Balkman
PF Zach Rabndolph...David Lee/Wilson Chandler
C Eddy Curry...Randolph Morris/Jerome James

And all of their starting 5 were primary scorers for the most part on their former teams. Vast constrast of how egos are put aside in Boston for the sake of winning some games.

swangin and bangin

is the nigga immortal?

Sparegeez

crazy. there must be some kind of blackmail going on