Author Topic: LMAO..Travis Best (U Read That Right) Wants To Play For The Celtics...  (Read 203 times)

Lunatic

Boston Globe -
Massachusetts' own Travis Best would love to come home from overseas to help out the Celtics.

The ex-NBA player, now playing in Italy for Virtus Pallacanestro Bologna, said yesterday he would be interested in a backup point guard role for Boston.

Best's comments come a day after ex-Celtic Gary Payton's agent said his client would be interested in the job. The Celtics currently have two roster spots open.

"I'd be happy to contribute to that situation in any way," Best said. "I'd like to help the team win. I'd make the situation better. I've been to the [NBA] Finals. I know what it takes. I know how to contribute in a veteran way."
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

Re: LMAO..Travis Best (U Read That Right) Wants To Play For The Celtics...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »
travis best used to smoke mad ganja in high school
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 03:24:01 PM »
Lmao... I bet every PG working at Mc Donald's and Taco Bell wants to play for the Celtics at this point.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 02:14:42 AM »
Shiet who wouldn't want to play for a team that looks like a lock to win the championship? Him and Gary Payton should join the Celtics D-League team.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 02:28:14 AM »
^^^^ Boston won't beat the team who will win the West .. I guarantee it .. don't get me wrong , this team looks very good but keep in mind :

1) we're in December .. the season is long
2) their record is hella impressive THOUGH the schedule was made before the KG trade happened ... as a result they have a schedule which was meant for a lottery team i.e VERY easy schedule

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 01:03:31 PM »
Shiet who wouldn't want to play for a team that looks like a lock to win the championship?

::)

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 01:14:43 PM »
Hell Larry Bird would probably want to suit up and play for them too.  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »
people on here are dissin the C's??  lol they can coast all the way to the eastern finals
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »
Hell Larry Bird would probably want to suit up and play for them too.  ;D
LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 09:26:32 AM »
people on here are dissin the C's??  lol they can coast all the way to the eastern finals

Lucky for them they're in the eastern conference.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 11:46:39 AM »

didn't you see the Steven A Smith commercial with Carmelo?

"dont yall be sleepin on the east"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 12:30:49 AM »

didn't you see the Steven A Smith commercial with Carmelo?

"dont yall be sleepin on the east"

NCAA Pac-10 > NBA Eastern Conference

tempo2

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 05:17:50 AM »
how are the celtics coasting to the finals? theyve had one real test so far and that was a game they lost at home i may add. he pistons are repping the east in this years finals. theyve been there the last 5 year and have a much much deeper bench than the celtics as was proven the other night.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 09:46:23 AM »
how are the celtics coasting to the finals? theyve had one real test so far and that was a game they lost at home i may add. he pistons are repping the east in this years finals. theyve been there the last 5 year and have a much much deeper bench than the celtics as was proven the other night.

we'll see about that.

and the Magic aren't a test?  they may be better than the piss-tons.

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 02:50:30 AM »
^^^^ Lol at Orlando being better than Detroit .. if they weren't too much of themselves and have a better coach to point this problem out  coming playoffs time , the Pistons should had been in the Finals in 06, 07 .. currently I still think Boston will win a series against Detroit in 6-7 games though ...  we'll see how Boston handle a back to back road games in Utah and LA this week