Author Topic: Alkaholiks Discography Thread (D~Nice Edition)  (Read 300 times)

d-nice

Re: Alkaholiks Discography Thread (D~Nice Edition)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »
Outbound won't be left out either. I got a Willie D review I am working on also. Lunatic is going to do a Scarface one.

I'm about to do Yukmouth, no homo

what's with the homo shit? I love what you all do,no matter if I'm a fan or not.
So keep it up D`Nice and Luna...

Thanks, glad to see you're enjoying the reviews. Basically I do it for people not up to date with artists music to check it out and for the fans to take a trip down memory lane, even check out some albums they may not have.

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 09:22:50 PM »
^^^^^
I'm usually on top of things,but I've been sleeping on a couple of artists. But by your reviews I might give the artist(s) a 2nd chance. That's the power of reviews,I remember that Em said that he checked everything that got 3.5 or more. (in The Source)
Thanx to you,Evidence and Kemo got another fan.

Yeah I got to get you Kemo's 1st album also. I will send you that later tonight and the other ones we talked about. Almost tempted to do a King Tee review now.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 04:04:04 AM »
Outbound won't be left out either. I got a Willie D review I am working on also. Lunatic is going to do a Scarface one.

I'm about to do Yukmouth, no homo

what's with the homo shit? I love what you all do,no matter if I'm a fan or not.
So keep it up D`Nice and Luna...

"About to do Yuk" - gotta have no homo behind that lol :D

Besides, I got Trae as well. Just give me some time.

kemizt

Okka

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 09:14:09 AM »
"Rap Life" is my favourite Alkaholiks material released (even though it's only Tash), but i've never really liked their group albums, they got some tight tracks here & there though. Somebody hook me up with "Hip Hop Drunkies"?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 09:41:38 AM »
^^^^
ha,ha is there something special about his name or what?

Not really, but "about to do" ain't the most neutral phrase when a name is involved ;)

kemizt

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 09:51:03 AM »
"Rap Life" is my favourite Alkaholiks material released (even though it's only Tash), but i've never really liked their group albums, they got some tight tracks here & there though. Somebody hook me up with "Hip Hop Drunkies"?

Yeah Rap Life is dope. I like J-Ro's new album as well but Rap Life is slept on.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »

Yeah Rap Life is dope. I like J-Ro's new album as well but Rap Life is slept on.

I heard a couple of tracks from that new J-Ro album and they were both very dope. I think one of them was the first single and the other song was produced by Snoop?? Somebody hook me up with this album??

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 11:22:36 AM »
Look for a Akaholiks interview on dubcnn very soon, I just hooked up with them an hour ago and knocked it out on video...

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 11:25:42 AM »
Look for a Akaholiks interview on dubcnn very soon, I just hooked up with them an hour ago and knocked it out on video...
good to hear nima, props
i thought they were done though? wasn't fire water their last LP?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2007, 09:38:36 AM »
good to hear nima, props

Well right now J-Ro put out a solo album not long ago, Tash is working on his solo, and they're doing a lot of touring, I think down the line we're definitely gonna get aonther Liks album. Although in the interview they seemed more hyped about an actual Likwit Crew reunion album.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 10:41:52 AM »
good to hear nima, props

Well right now J-Ro put out a solo album not long ago, Tash is working on his solo, and they're doing a lot of touring, I think down the line we're definitely gonna get aonther Liks album. Although in the interview they seemed more hyped about an actual Likwit Crew reunion album.
true, props. that would be dope
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com