Author Topic: Why is this bitch Crooked I ALWAYS dropping subliminal disses against Snoop?  (Read 1639 times)

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
I understand what Long Beach Is Active is saying!!!

I'm Tired of Listening to Crook sending Subliminal shots @ Snoop!
It's obvious DUde is still catching feels over sumthin that happened a long time ago...
But it is what it Is...

Dude got dope Lines, but i doubt he can put an album together!!

nephew I couldn't have said it better myself Crook can be the mixtape king all he wants he got no buzz except for some nerds on the internet ::)

THIS ISNT SNOOP.  COME ON.....

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kinda takiin it personal ain't ya..lol
is that You Snoopy?

LOL  @ taking it personal

like Snoop said, crooked is just crumbs of the table
LOL @ taking it personal cause crook is sending subliminal shots at snoop
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
crook may be an amazing rapper but truth is....look at snoop, he released an album crooked and pretty much most others can only dream on releasing....snoop is a living legend, he aint got time for crooked, crook needs to worry about himself more and less of snoop

PLANT

crook may be an amazing rapper but truth is....look at snoop, he released an album crooked and pretty much most others can only dream on releasing....snoop is a living legend, he aint got time for crooked, crook needs to worry about himself more and less of snoop
fo reals

OG Hack Wilson

in the same light, Snoops just living off of what he did in 1993

his peak was 14 freakin years ago

Crook is still climbing towards his peak
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TrixR4Kids

• Lil Geezy
you should let Crooked I ghost for you cause SNOOP along with all those dudes BADAZZ and DOC and the rest of the pound are

BURNT THE FUCK OUT!

"Watch rappers combat. I create headaches"

d-nice

in the same light, Snoops just living off of what he did in 1993

his peak was 14 freakin years ago

Crook is still climbing towards his peak

But Snoop also has a catalog.

Crook should just LIG the whole Snoop situation and focus on dropping a album and being VP.

Lunatic

Crook should just LIG the whole Snoop situation and focus on dropping a album and being VP.
yea crooked really has 2 let it go.

keep droppin these dope hhw and focus on good rhymes for it, not snoop subliminals. that shit ain't even worth either of their time. they both could be doin big thangs for the west and lbc, fuck beefin. he is VP of a record label that has VERY good potential, focus on THAT and ur album. Promote Big Syke. Promote Knoc-turn'al. Promote One-2.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
dam looks like he got personally offended!! hahaha!

d-nice

yea crooked really has 2 let it go.

keep droppin these dope hhw and focus on good rhymes for it, not snoop subliminals. that shit ain't even worth either of their time. they both could be doin big thangs for the west and lbc, fuck beefin. he is VP of a record label that has VERY good potential, focus on THAT and ur album. Promote Big Syke. Promote Knoc-turn'al. Promote One-2.

I feel like the longer Crook goes without a album, the longer these artists go without dropping. I really don't hear him pumping up or promoting the label much so at this point I love the freestyles but I want to see some albums drop from the label.

Lunatic

I feel like the longer Crook goes without a album, the longer these artists go without dropping. I really don't hear him pumping up or promoting the label much so at this point I love the freestyles but I want to see some albums drop from the label.
yup. the perfect plan would be 2 establish treacherous by droppin crooked..and then follow that up..knoc being first since he probably has the biggest fanbase and recognition out the rest of artists, and then one-2/syke. weak shit thus far though. one-2 has dropped 2 tapes, syke dropped 1 finally. knoc has doin nothin at all pretty much on there

I was talkin 2 Mickey who is directly involved with treacherous. dude straight up said the book of knoc and the "mickstape" are dope as hell, and nothin is holdin them back from bein released besides things he couldn't speak of. all answers clearly point 2 some label politics.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ Mickey? lol dude is head of their promotion team what he's doing? Nothin but myspace bulletins. Those hip hop weeklys are actually the only promotion Treacherous gets right now. When that French magazine was looking for an interview with Crooked I I plugged em with Mickey and two weeks later he still hadn't replied to them on myspace, fucked up ain't it? Hopefully now that they have Crook's phone number this will happen. Sometimes I think that us as fans have done more to promote Crooked I than anybody at Treacherous... lol that Crooked I for Best Westcoast lyrical assassin campaign was us. When they dropped NWA, we were the only ones calling those fuckin radio stations to try to get it some plays... Besides that do you think its normal thats this is us who have to find informations on Crooked I? Thats the people over at the dynasty online community who found most of these collabos Crooked has done... We were like 10 people pre-ordering that Crooked I live DVD and then when nothing comes out nobody gives us an explanation for this not being released (ok I know Phoenix owes Crook some 237,000 dollars) The same thing happened with those fucked copies of LADR... Hopefully with that Hip Hop Weekly album we'll have something to support and push to other rap listeners...

Lindon

• 'G'
slightly off subject but for me while crook is a very dope freestyler and lyricist, I have yet to hear a track (as opposed to verses) from him that has replay value (including anything on YB vol 2). Just my opinion but i cannot see crooked i sustaining my interest for a whole album.

imo crooked peaked on that c-style compilation. he stole every track he was on and his flow was fierce as f*ck. i have not him rap like that since then.     

OG Hack Wilson

slightly off subject but for me while crook is a very dope freestyler and lyricist, I have yet to hear a track (as opposed to verses) from him that has replay value (including anything on YB vol 2). Just my opinion but i cannot see crooked i sustaining my interest for a whole album.

imo crooked peaked on that c-style compilation. he stole every track he was on and his flow was fierce as f*ck. i have not him rap like that since then.     

"my life"  "fucwitus"  "LA City"  "Respect your OGs"  "Watch your back (w Sly Boogie the promiscuous poligimist)

tons of crook tracks got replay value
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

^^ Mickey? lol dude is head of their promotion team what he's doing? Nothin but myspace bulletins. Those hip hop weeklys are actually the only promotion Treacherous gets right now. When that French magazine was looking for an interview with Crooked I I plugged em with Mickey and two weeks later he still hadn't replied to them on myspace, fucked up ain't it? Hopefully now that they have Crook's phone number this will happen. Sometimes I think that us as fans have done more to promote Crooked I than anybody at Treacherous... lol that Crooked I for Best Westcoast lyrical assassin campaign was us. When they dropped NWA, we were the only ones calling those fuckin radio stations to try to get it some plays... Besides that do you think its normal thats this is us who have to find informations on Crooked I? Thats the people over at the dynasty online community who found most of these collabos Crooked has done... We were like 10 people pre-ordering that Crooked I live DVD and then when nothing comes out nobody gives us an explanation for this not being released (ok I know Phoenix owes Crook some 237,000 dollars) The same thing happened with those fucked copies of LADR... Hopefully with that Hip Hop Weekly album we'll have something to support and push to other rap listeners...
lol true. But he said those projects are ready, dunno what's holdin them up. we got keep it goin 8)