Author Topic: Bowen=dirty or Amare=pussy?  (Read 502 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Bowen=dirty or Amare=pussy?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 02:18:32 PM »
^^ how?

Cuz he made everyone on that team soft. Amare was never exactly a good defender but he used to actually play defense and he lived in the paint. Now everytime I see him he's flopping and shooting jumpshots. I hope Shaq pisses him off and he damns a trade to Miami too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

tempo2

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 01:49:48 AM »
^^ nah if anything amare shooting jumpshots has actually made him more effective especially at the power forward posisition which requires (especially in this day and age) a player to step out and shoot that 15 footer occasionaly. Amare is averaging more points and shooting at a better clip than he ever has, even before he had microfracture surgery. Combine this with his 80+ FT percentage (good for a big man) and him getting to the line alot (one of the league leaders) proves his actually still mixing it up inside.

dope player in my book regardless of the system.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 03:40:19 AM »
^Yeah, Laker-Fans just love to hate on the Suns and Shaq... don't even try to get into rational arguments with them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 03:51:55 AM »
Bowen did nothing wrong here.

Anyway Bowen is a dirty piece of shit and Amare is a pussy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 05:50:03 AM »
Amare is a fucking beast, don't let the Laker fans bitter hate get you twisted.  Not only can he finish, he's truly developed a very good jumpshot, excellent FT shooter.  Now that he's playing the 4 which is his true position, his d is improving vastly.

tempo2

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 06:48:26 AM »
^^ yeah thats what im saying. His easily been an all nba selection since the shaq trade that moved him to the power.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 07:29:48 AM »
Amare is a fucking beast, don't let the Laker fans bitter hate get you twisted.  Not only can he finish, he's truly developed a very good jumpshot, excellent FT shooter.  Now that he's playing the 4 which is his true position, his d is improving vastly.

Your right he is a best, which is why  I don't understand shit like that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 10:40:48 AM »
^Yeah, Laker-Fans just love to hate on the Suns and Shaq... don't even try to get into rational arguments with them.

LOL...BabyG is an Amare fan. He used to parade around this section sayin shit like "Amare is THAT nigga". :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

LOL...BabyG is an Amare fan. He used to parade around this section sayin shit like "Amare is THAT nigga". :D

Yeah Amare and Barbosa too. I've never had problems giving credit to anyone who deserves it. I even thank Shaq for helping us win 3 titles. But what I said about Stoudemire is true. Maybe its just me, but I don't like seeing an explosive 6-10 250lb power forward shooting 3s.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »

Yeah Amare and Barbosa too. I've never had problems giving credit to anyone who deserves it. I even thank Shaq for helping us win 3 titles. But what I said about Stoudemire is true. Maybe its just me, but I don't like seeing an explosive 6-10 250lb power forward shooting 3s.

Shooting 3's was never been a problem. Amare's problem is that he can't defend.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 08:54:18 PM »

Shooting 3's was never been a problem. Amare's problem is that he can't defend.

Thats why I said I blame D'antoni. Stoudemire is actually a decent defender (or was) but Mike D'antoni doesn't want them playing real defense, he wants them out there flopping and crying for calls.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 11:48:39 PM »
Amare was never a decent defender...LOL

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 11:50:48 PM »
Amare was never a decent defender...LOL

LOL yup he has always been a horrid defender.  Ive honestly never been a fan of his game.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 10:47:10 AM »
Entire Suns team (especially coach) = crybabies.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"