Author Topic: Brandy dodges a Major Bullet!!!  (Read 144 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Brandy dodges a Major Bullet!!!
« on: December 28, 2007, 08:33:51 PM »
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles city attorney's office said Friday it will not charge Brandy in a deadly December 2006 freeway crash.

Spokesman Nick Velasquez said there is "insufficient evidence" for a jury to find the 28-year-old actress-singer guilty of misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter beyond a reasonable doubt.

The decision runs counter to a recommendation from the California Highway Patrol that Brandy, whose real name is Brandy Norwood, be charged in the Dec. 30, 2006, crash.

Brandy was driving on a Los Angeles freeway when traffic slowed and her Land Rover smashed into the back of a Honda.

That car was involved in several other collisions. The driver, 38-year-old Awatef Aboudihaj, died in the accident.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

Re: Brandy dodges a Major Bullet!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 08:35:44 PM »
how is their "insufficient evidence"? the bitch was driving the car. the car hit another car. the girl died due to brandy's dumb ass drivin. i'm confused.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 08:35:48 PM »
cool

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
Having a lot of money and a pussy really does have its advantages.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 08:48:12 PM »
Na, all you guys got it fucked up.

However, a California Highway Patrol source told celebrity Web site TMZ.com that Aboudihaj actually struck the vehicle in front of hers and slammed on her breaks before Norwood made any contact." - MSNBC (Norwood is Brandy and Aboudihaj is the victim)

The lady's car hit the car in front of her. And the victim also had traces of marijuana in her system as I've heard. Is there really enough evidence to convict Brandy? No there isn't..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 09:57:32 PM by Tony P-Dizzle »

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »
Na, all you guys got it fucked up.

However, a California Highway Patrol source told celebrity Web site TMZ.com that Aboudihaj actually struck the vehicle in front of hers and slammed on her breaks before Norwood made any contact.

The lady's car hit the car in front of her. And the victim also had traces of marijuana in her system as I've heard. Is there really enough evidence to convict Brandy? No there isn't..

off topic but props for those fresh kicks 8)

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »
how is their "insufficient evidence"? the bitch was driving the car. the car hit another car. the girl died due to brandy's dumb ass drivin. i'm confused.

I don't mean to laugh, but god damn Luni LOL!

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 09:46:27 PM »

I don't mean to laugh, but god damn Luni LOL!
:D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 09:58:35 PM »
Sorry for the confusion on my earlier post, I was in a rush. It's edited and now you will understand what im talking about