Author Topic: Meech Wells is the "Undisputed Truth"  (Read 131 times)

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
Meech Wells is the "Undisputed Truth"
« on: December 29, 2007, 06:51:39 PM »
When you talk about West Coast Producers the "Top" Name out of your mouth should be
Meech Wells!!! When you listen to some of your favorite West Coast artist and you talk about their "Hay day", or
"When they were on top" It was probably because Meech Wells was behind their beats!! Snoop Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, Tru, Too Short...so
on and so forth = Meech Wells Production. And now with his releases from E-White, Young Joker, Eastwood, Mack Life and now added Ya Boy, this
man keeps producing Heat! I can't wait to hear what he drops next! Step over Dre, there's a new "G" in town!!

MEECH WELLS!!!!!

Go cop that "New West World Order"
Right here on Dubcnn.com
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

AnybodyKilla

Re: Meech Wells is the "Undisputed Truth"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 12:08:48 AM »
Haha ye, Meech is hella dope!!!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 03:15:12 AM »
Meech is one of the best West Coast producers to me. He rips every his beat on Snoop Dogg Presents: Tha Eastsidaz.
It's funky enough!

Okka

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 04:48:13 AM »
Meech is one of the best West Coast producers to me.

He has made sooooo much dope shit, "My Heat Goes Boom", "Issues", "Go Away", "G Bedtime Stories", "In Love With A Thug", "Still A G Thang", "Tha G in Deee", "Now Is The Time", "Life Goes On", "Betta Days", "Gangsta Ride" and many many mo' bangaz...

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 05:00:54 AM »
Tru, Too Short...so

Really? I'm TRU fan to the grave, I didn't know that. Which song does he produced for TRU? I guess it was something on Da Crime Family album.
It's funky enough!

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 06:27:56 AM »
Ooh shit, i forgot about "West Really", one of my favourite songs this year! And that new song with Ya Boy & East Tha Beast is a fuckin banger too...

smegma

EFFeX

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:30:24 AM »
Yup, Meech put in hella work in '07 and def showed he's a force in this West Coast music game... props to Meech for continuing to hold it down!

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »
Ooh shit, i forgot about "West Really", one of my favourite songs this year! And that new song with Ya Boy & East Tha Beast is a fuckin banger too...

Oh Lawd!!! We really can't forget "West Really"!!!! What a banger...and now the Ya Boy Eastwood combo. He really does have an ear for talent and makin' those collabs work!!!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

~Lucien~

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
 :spam2: