Author Topic: Juno  (Read 1490 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Juno
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
Obviously, what I said was agreed upon by other posters, so just because you didn't get what I meant doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense. It may be a vague analysis, but it still applies. When I say quirk vibe, I assume it's self-explanatory to anyone who saw the film. The cold, suttle relationship between characters had that "Napolean Dynamitesque" feel. I don't see how you consider Juno or her boyrfriend "hip", to me they're what geeks are made of...and the odd couple, they were "hip"? LOL...The way the dialogue played out was just very reminiscent of "Napolean Dynamite", and no, there aren't "thousands of films" out there like that...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2008, 03:43:52 PM »
Obviously, what I said was agreed upon by other posters, so just because you didn't get what I meant doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense. It may be a vague analysis, but it still applies. When I say quirk vibe, I assume it's self-explanatory to anyone who saw the film. The cold, suttle relationship between characters had that "Napolean Dynamitesque" feel. I don't see how you consider Juno or her boyrfriend "hip", to me they're what geeks are made of...and the odd couple, they were "hip"? LOL...The way the dialogue played out was just very reminiscent of "Napolean Dynamite", and no, there aren't "thousands of films" out there like that...PeACe

Killay Tay just agreed on this, "It got a lot of hype just because it was a little different, and because it was a smaller studio release and it gained all that attention".  He didn't even see your comment about the quirky vibe.  Don Jacob said "KINDA".  That's beside the point, I mean El Duque agrees with me on the point Killy Tay made.  So if we're basing our argument on who has more people on their side...I have two vs your "KINDA" agreement.  Either way, it's irrelevant.  You're confusing hip and hipster. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2008, 04:53:02 PM »
VVV

i guess this is one of the few times im on NIKs side.

Either way, my opinion stands...and I KNOW that you know what I mean (doesn't mean you have to agree with it), even though you don't wanna admit you do.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2008, 05:57:59 PM »
didn't I fucking say I didn't want to go in circles with your ass?  It should have ended there.  It doesn't matter who agrees with who.  If you really do care about who agrees with who, how about you go to a Rotten Tomates, IMDB, or other movie boards and give out your comparison. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2008, 06:03:19 PM »
LOL. Don't get mad.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »
I'm not mad.  "LOL" at that if you want. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
LOL

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 03:32:13 AM »
yeah...i dont think imma see this movie lmao ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »
this movie sucks. saw this movie with my girlfriend because she really wanted to see it but she ended up hating it too. we were going to leave during the movie but decided to stay to kill time before happy hour at applebees

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »
I'm not mad.  "LOL" at that if you want. 

who's that chick

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 11:00:13 AM »
shit was alright...no where close to the 40 year old virgin...

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »
Dark Comedy.........
It sucked little to no humor useless you laugh at really shady jokes

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »
Just saw this for the first time.  I thought it was a very good movie.  I do agree with some of the previous posts that the relationship between Juno and Michael Cera's character could of been developed a little more but overall I thought this was definitely a good movie.  Jennifer Garner was great but like some of you said Ellen Page (Juno) really carried the movie,  not taking away from everyone else because I thought everyone did a great job acting in this movie but Ellen Page was just flat out amazing,  really good movie.

DIP DIP SET SET

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
Horrible movie, very unrealistic dialogue, very bad moral values
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

earphones

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »
I really did enjoy this movie it was really funny and it also showed that true love can stand through anything.