Author Topic: I said Randy was going to break da record...........wit 23  (Read 967 times)

Sparegeez

Re: I said Randy was going to break da record...........wit 23
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 04:10:30 PM »
If I was a GM, I think I'd rather have Moss. This guy HAS to be double teamed in EVERY play. This opens up the running games and gives other WRs the chance to shine.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
I think I'd take T.O. over Moss just because of Moss' time in Oakland. The Raiders may not have completely used him right, they had a horrible O-Line and no QB's, but he still had some chances and dropped a lot of balls and quit on them. He is a way better deep threat, and hasn't talked nearly as much shit about his QB's. Records were meant to be broken, that's how it goes.
I got a bird's eye view

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »
since Jerry Rice did that record in less games, this record doesn't mean shit to me

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »
since Jerry Rice did that record in less games, this record doesn't mean shit to me

yessir

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »

yessir
jerry rice had young throwin to him

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »
If I was a GM, I think I'd rather have Moss. This guy HAS to be double teamed in EVERY play. This opens up the running games and gives other WRs the chance to shine.

TO does the same thing, look at Patrick Craytons year...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »

yessir
jerry rice had young throwin to him

and moss had brady  its a wash

did anyone here know Moss served 3 months in jail in 1996?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »
I hate New England but I would like to see Moss win a superbowl

hell naw dude dont root for evil

u know new england is all incorporated wit boston and u got a celtics thing in ur sig....o wait ur prob from some other state and jus hopped on the celtics dick like everyone now that they are dominating

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »
I hate New England but I would like to see Moss win a superbowl

hell naw dude dont root for evil

u know new england is all incorporated wit boston and u got a celtics thing in ur sig....o wait ur prob from some other state and jus hopped on the celtics dick like everyone now that they are dominating

im from Maine

hoppin on the celtics dick?  LOL your not worth debating with.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens