Author Topic: What the fuck is wrong with 7-11?  (Read 427 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: What the fuck is wrong with 7-11?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »
After failed attempts of resuscitating two patients under the age of 45 (RIP) and almost having a heroine junkie bite off my right ear lobe for my New Year's Eve, I wanted to buy a 40 oz. of Mickeys. I go to the only place I know is open, 7-11, and the motherfuckers locked the fridge with all of liquor behind it. I ask them to open it and even tell him about my night, and the nigga refuses.

I swear, this year is not starting out very well.

man its so motherfuckers dont go out driving drunk on the holiday and crashing into your passanger side
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

Re: What the fuck is wrong with 7-11?
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 02:30:23 AM »
After failed attempts of resuscitating two patients under the age of 45 (RIP) and almost having a heroine junkie bite off my right ear lobe for my New Year's Eve, I wanted to buy a 40 oz. of Mickeys. I go to the only place I know is open, 7-11, and the motherfuckers locked the fridge with all of liquor behind it. I ask them to open it and even tell him about my night, and the nigga refuses.

I swear, this year is not starting out very well.

man its so motherfuckers dont go out driving drunk on the holiday and crashing into your passanger side
Fuck em. I want my brew damn it!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE