Pick 1.

Nasty
1 (6.7%)
Nice
9 (60%)
Nicety
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Nasty Or Nice?  (Read 375 times)

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
Re: Nasty Or Nice?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »
OMFG
That shit looks like someone took a needle and filled the bitches cheeks with jello
I DOnT EVeN KNoW WhY YOuRe IN DIs THrEAd, U COcK LoVInG BEaNEr. yOU NEEd TO BE IN ThE rEAl WOrLD, sINcE ThEY NEeD A fAGgOT IN eVErY SEaSoN.
LMAO! at this fuckin clown
i'd eat you kid (no homo)
beaner? what gave you that idea you racist prick

My BAd BrO. i ACCiDEnTLY QuOTeD U. i MeANT TO QUoTE ThE GaY TOrTILLA. iM NeW TO tHE SItE.

lol im guessin hes talking about me, looking at some of your other post it must really hurt you to know that you are not black huh cause u sure throw "nigga" around alot. I bet u all the rice pickin money in your moms pocket you wouldnt step like that to any beaner i kno or even me for that matter. but ur a kid on his moms computer trying to be "A doWn Azs NiggAh" cause you kno when you get to school tomorrow you will be walking around with your fuckin head down u little faggot...

nOO YOu DUmB BItCH, i DOnT EvEN HaVE sCHoOL FOR A WhILe FoR vACAtIoN. bUT YOUrE DUMBaSs WOUlDnT kNoW kUz Ur mEXiCAn ASs DROpPED OuT IN 7NTH gRAdE.

Lol thanks for the laugh kid...

GO SeRVe ME A TaCO AnD SHUt THE FUCK UP.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 08:53:40 PM »
OMFG
That shit looks like someone took a needle and filled the bitches cheeks with jello
I DOnT EVeN KNoW WhY YOuRe IN DIs THrEAd, U COcK LoVInG BEaNEr. yOU NEEd TO BE IN ThE rEAl WOrLD, sINcE ThEY NEeD A fAGgOT IN eVErY SEaSoN.

My BAd BrO. i ACCiDEnTLY QuOTeD U. i MeANT TO QUoTE ThE GaY TOrTILLA. iM NeW TO tHE SItE.

lol im guessin hes talking about me, looking at some of your other post it must really hurt you to know that you are not black huh cause u sure throw "nigga" around alot. I bet u all the rice pickin money in your moms pocket you wouldnt step like that to any beaner i kno or even me for that matter. but ur a kid on his moms computer trying to be "A doWn Azs NiggAh" cause you kno when you get to school tomorrow you will be walking around with your fuckin head down u little faggot...

nOO YOu DUmB BItCH, i DOnT EvEN HaVE sCHoOL FOR A WhILe FoR vACAtIoN. bUT YOUrE DUMBaSs WOUlDnT kNoW kUz Ur mEXiCAn ASs DROpPED OuT IN 7NTH gRAdE.

hold on....your mom is almost done with my happy ending....

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »
OMFG

MExICaNTs DONt HaVe HaPpY ENDiNgS. tHEy EaT, ShIT AnD DrOP OuT.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »
OMFG

MExICaNTs DONt HaVe HaPpY ENDiNgS. tHEy EaT, ShIT AnD DrOP OuT.

You'd get your lil ass wooped if you say that shit in front of some Mexican girls. If you say it front of some Mexican dudes, you'd get killed. So really just shut the fuck up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »
LMAO

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 04:39:52 PM »

Now those are some cakes. 8)

^^Sum Chick i Know Told Me, "the bigger the ass is, the harder it is to keep it clean"?? :-\ :-\ :-
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 05:02:23 PM »

^^Sum Chick i Know Told Me, "the bigger the ass is, the harder it is to keep it clean"?? :-\ :-\ :-

I bet the bitch was flat.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 05:07:54 PM »

didnt Llyod Banks(G-Unite) say that in a magazine. Anyway she most likely is a hater and when she has money probably going to get ass implants.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 05:17:07 PM »

I bet the bitch was flat.
^^You Would Think That,Wouldn't You??
Nah She was Not Flat,She had a 'God Forgive Me' ..'A 5 Finger Ass'
Perk,small but round..

didnt Llyod Banks(G-Unite) say that in a magazine. Anyway she most likely is a hater and when she has money probably going to get ass implants.
Not Sure if Lloyd Banks said that..If He did then Must be true...then.. ;D ;D..
She probably was a hater..i don't Know..
But She had her share of back Pack albeit reasonably gifted from God..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:36:11 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone