Author Topic: Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA  (Read 1160 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »
Billy Mays here. Have you ever had oriental stains on your country? Well don't use oxyclean, use BAM TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI's pattened the art of wiping off all of the poor unfortunate johnny chans BAM off the earth. With TSUNAMI, you'll be BAM god in no time! Here's how to order!
wtf LOL>
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2008, 11:50:25 PM »
I cant believe i missed this thread the last few days.... shit is already up for thread of the year 08 imo.

lol word, this is sum good shit

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sparegeez

« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2008, 11:53:46 PM »
I got 20 on it that Looney moves before Swangin and I start going to college over where he lives.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2008, 11:55:38 PM »
Looney's all talk. Bitchboy was scared to come to the hood.

?? u confuse me i told u to come to my hood. and u call me a bitch for not going to your hood? shut the fuck up.

Looney I got good news. I'm going to Long Beach State for college so me and you are gonna be able to hang out. I'm gonna have a great time stomping your face out when I get there  :D
U go to cal state long beach? I graduated there 2 years ago. dope shit....have fun.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sparegeez

« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2008, 11:59:00 PM »

?? u confuse me i told u to come to my hood. and u call me a bitch for not going to your hood? shut the fuck up.

Looney I got good news. I'm going to Long Beach State for college so me and you are gonna be able to hang out. I'm gonna have a great time stomping your face out when I get there  :D
U go to cal state long beach? I graduated there 2 years ago. dope shit....have fun.

It's one of my options, but it's my favorite. How was it for you?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2008, 12:04:13 AM »

first week was cool ..i mean very cool...but as days go by..it's pretty quiet...chill out place....there's local beach to hang out....but remember this...parking pass is fucked up...cost hella lot....and over crowed. Other than that...education is dope...social is dope.

Sparegeez

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2008, 12:05:37 AM »

first week was cool ..i mean very cool...but as days go by..it's pretty quiet...chill out place....there's local beach to hang out....but remember this...parking pass is fucked up...cost hella lot....and over crowed. Other than that...education is dope...social is dope.

How is the security? I don't wanna get sliced from behind by Looney's katana sword.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2008, 12:21:34 AM »

How is the security? I don't wanna get sliced from behind by Looney's katana sword.
LMAO

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2008, 01:59:35 PM »

You gon have to hit me up when you come to socal.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2008, 05:52:36 PM »

it's pretty good...when it comes to security...then again..there were hardly any incidents during my time there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »