Author Topic: The Gay Rapper Emerges  (Read 987 times)

TheSheriff

Re: The Gay Rapper Emerges
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2001, 08:28:50 AM »
And no, SMS, I'm not 32. Get your facts straight before dissin me. By the way, if you were referring to Dill, who pulled you up on the skater thang, he's a big black dude, not a fat white guy...=) At my school, there's like 4 real homophobes, and their reps got destroyed by me cause I prefer to judge people by personality rather than by sexuality, race, whatever.

And, yeah, Overseer, close the thread, pointless argument...

And Tecknine, you got MSN Messenger or summat?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

eNgIeS

Re: The Gay Rapper Emerges
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2001, 11:45:02 AM »

Yall seriously need to stop. I'm not here to defend anyone, but just cause a person lives their life a way that is different than YOURS!!!! doesn't give you the right to say shit about them. Everyone here who hates homosexuals has a STEREOTYPE of who they are... when you see someone act that stereotype then you believe they are gay, but what you don't know is that there about people who dont act the stereotype and are gay. They could be your best friend, your dad, your mom, you little brother, and if you turned on them if they came out... well then your an ignorant being. For all those who believe in GOD... god creates... theire are records of gay people who lived in the past, hundreds of years ago, their are animals who are bi and can change their sex whenever they want ... do you think they choose? So all I really wanna say is... grow up... I see a 22 yr old saying Faggot on the screen...of course that word can mean different stuff now, but you used it agains gays. I'm 18 dogg... grow up yourself... this is how life is... accept it... thats the only way life will get better.

Ohh well at least some othe rpeople on this board are mature
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »