Author Topic: Favourite Swoop G Song??  (Read 1505 times)

Snoopafly-1986

Re: Favourite Swoop G Song??
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
Here's two dope Swoop G tracks

Don't Forget Where You Came From

http://download.yousendit.com/E14AA93B7F0EA14C

20 Dollars (was supposed to be on "Murder Was The Case" soundtrack, it's on the film though)

http://rapidshare.com/files/82055606/15_15_Raita_15.wma.html

props for the tracks 8)

MarshColin

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 11:09:55 PM »
Anybody know how the Swoop G/Snoop Dogg beef started?

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 08:11:33 AM »
The whole "Undisputed" album is VERY good and hella slept on.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 10:14:08 AM »
on 1 of the tracks on 'blue carpit mixtape' or 'unreleased heat rocks' snoop tells swoop g to get at him and end shit.

anyway heres swoops myspace, only bad news he hasnt logged in since march, good news is a song most of u wont have heard. go down with tazahmillion

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=139014801

i heard he went down for selling sniff, but i havnt heard that shit about murder.whats the score there?

Okka

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
Anybody know how the Swoop G/Snoop Dogg beef started?

Yeah, i wanna know this too.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 05:22:27 AM »
swoop is dissin snoop in "20 dollaz" (he says "busta snoop", listen).

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 09:46:38 AM »
^^^ if u notice that line is on the murder was the case when snoop gets shot

bigpimpin20

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 10:31:49 AM »
he say somethin like "let it play bust a slop" (or slob) ;)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:26:26 AM by bigpimpin20 - Leader of the Fuck Ya Momma Movement »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
^^^ if u notice that line is on the murder was the case when snoop gets shot

wtf?i talk about "20 dollaz" song from the movie, no the movie and song "murder was the case".

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2008, 08:00:42 AM »
watch the movie 'murder was the case' 20 dollars is on the movie NOT the soundtrack. it was meant to be on the soundtrack.listen near  when or just before snoop gets shop at the liqour store its playin.
heard this back in the day - swoop was with snoop &death row in 94 & swoop was down with snoop many years before.he was goin to beon death row (on the show movie he is with the pound in some parts on the bus).swoop & snoop fell out over money not being paid resulting in the scufle at the twins video set.  dont know if its true but like i say this is what i was told.
lil c style fell out with snoop over money and after snoop got swoop g booted from 19th street records (+all verses removed from the comp) they made the busta ryder version.
everyone falls out with snoop over money

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »
Simpin Into Pimpin

MEN IN BLACK!!

One of my favourite Swoop G Tracks. Although Both "Simpin' Into Pimpin'" and MIB both sampled the same break, but I forgot what it was called  ;)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2008, 10:36:16 AM »
watch the movie 'murder was the case' 20 dollars is on the movie NOT the soundtrack. it was meant to be on the soundtrack.listen near  when or just before snoop gets shop at the liqour store its playin.
heard this back in the day - swoop was with snoop &death row in 94 & swoop was down with snoop many years before.he was goin to beon death row (on the show movie he is with the pound in some parts on the bus).swoop & snoop fell out over money not being paid resulting in the scufle at the twins video set.  dont know if its true but like i say this is what i was told.
lil c style fell out with snoop over money and after snoop got swoop g booted from 19th street records (+all verses removed from the comp) they made the busta ryder version.

what video?what happend there?(at twinz-video set).
yeah money fucks up niccaz.

MarshColin

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2008, 11:01:52 AM »
Simpin Into Pimpin

MEN IN BLACK!!

One of my favourite Swoop G Tracks. Although Both "Simpin' Into Pimpin'" and MIB both sampled the same break, but I forgot what it was called  ;)

Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »
I NEED HIS ALBUM'S
CAN ANYONE ZIP'EM FOR YA BOY????

bigpimpin20

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 02:57:35 AM »

Thats some blackballin busta move from Snoop.
I got some version of Bustaz from 19th street comp. with Swoop G ---> http://www.zshare.net/audio/64362169e49a32/