Author Topic: what ever happend to Cydal????  (Read 269 times)

D~Nice

Re: what ever happend to Cydal????
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 12:29:27 PM »
^^ major props!!!.

hack, why you got assassin´s album in your sig?you´re assassin fan too?every track is a heat on dat cd.
esp. "playa hatin (pigs)" by chunk and ak.not to mentioned other CLASSICS on the cd.dope ppl, dope beats, dope raps.LOVE THAT CD 2 DEATH!

yeah i got almost all of assassins cds.  used to be a moderator at Assassin's old message board a few years ago.  dude's cool shit and loves his fans.

Yeah u right about him with the fans. Very down to earth brotha.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »
^^ major props!!!.

hack, why you got assassin´s album in your sig?you´re assassin fan too?every track is a heat on dat cd.
esp. "playa hatin (pigs)" by chunk and ak.not to mentioned other CLASSICS on the cd.dope ppl, dope beats, dope raps.LOVE THAT CD 2 DEATH!

yeah i got almost all of assassins cds.  used to be a moderator at Assassin's old message board a few years ago.  dude's cool shit and loves his fans.

Yeah u right about him with the fans. Very down to earth brotha.

dude sent me out free promo material :)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 04:57:28 PM »
i used "talk" with craig nitty on streethop forum and he called me a MONSTER for my hip-hop knowledge! 8)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »
Cydals album was up there in greatness with the chronic and doggystyle, it was just a classic album, shame they murdered on of the members