Author Topic: REQUEST: Self Scientific Albums in MP3s  (Read 163 times)

J-Fox

REQUEST: Self Scientific Albums in MP3s
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:25:01 AM »
I got a package of CDs from Amazon.com in the mail today and it included two of the three Self Scientific albums I ordered from there, the third one's coming later on... I've never owned any of their CDs before but decided to get them 'cos I keep hearing these masterful Khalil beats on other rappers' albums.

Now the problem is that I usually play all my music from my PC and my damn CD drive is broken right now so whenever I buy an album I gotta download it on the internet and just play the MP3s, but what the hell... I can't find ANY Self Scientific album for download anywhere on the internet! Just some random single songs...

...So if anyone could post a link where I could download at least one of these albums in, I'd appreciate it a lot. The albums are:

Self Scientific - The Self Science
Self Scientific presents Gods And Gangsters (apparently a mixtape)
Self Scientific - Change
It is what it is.

The Purple Champ

Re: REQUEST: Self Scientific Albums in MP3s
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:33:22 AM »
free post :D

jbel1021

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »
LMAO..... this is like a bum in front of the liquor store telling you that he needs your change in order to get something to eat. Nice try though..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 01:59:40 PM »
LMAO..... this is like a bum in front of the liquor store telling you that he needs your change in order to get something to eat. Nice try though..
lmao

J-Fox

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 06:48:33 PM »
Seriously, no one knows where to get these albums on the internet?  ???
I tried many different downloading programs and I can't find nothing but a single song here and there... I guess when I get a new CD drive for my PC and rip the albums to MP3s I should put the albums up on some torrent site or something then...
It is what it is.

J-Fox

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 07:44:06 PM »
Alright then... I found my old-ass CD Walkman, hooked it up to my PC speakers and I'm listening to Change right now.
It is what it is.