Author Topic: Some Funny Stuff From Me!  (Read 139 times)

Big BpG

Some Funny Stuff From Me!
« on: June 19, 2001, 03:05:37 AM »
I was looking at some of my very first posts ever on the Internet. They happend last year febuary when Tha Eastsidaz dropped, right before the WC explosion... it was at my club for Snoop... check out what i said:

Hey thanks for your comment. I love Snoop too and I think that in his last couple of albums he hasnt been as good. I think this might be because of a couple of things. First off I think its because he didnt DRE to produce his music. When hes with Dre hes tight as hell. Also he doesnt seem to show the emotion he had in his first album. He was loud and controversial and since then he just been half hearted and not as controvesial. Thats what made him good. He wanted to FU** up the whole world and now he wants to fix it. If he gets back to what he had hes got a rebirth and one hell of a good one. I do think that hes going to head up again because he and Dre are connecting again and snoop is started that west coast thang again with Dogghouse records. I think hes going back up!

It's true Snoop hasn't came out with any albums like his first one. But you can tell in some of his new song that he tryin' to be like he used to. Just give da man time to come back to his old roots. Soon we'll be hearin' Snoop like he'd used to be and like always he'll be NUMBER 1!!! Snoop isn't done for he just getting started AGAIN. Now that he's away from No Limit he can begin to bring back his old beats like we used to hear. Since Snoop and Dre work together again we can begin to except some nice PHAT tunes.

Hey yall should watch MTV today because their going to have the 25 most watched videos in thier history. Guess whos gonna be on. Yep snoop and Dre will be on for their video nuthin but g thang. Wathch. Also i think tonight on SNL snoop dre and eminem will be performing as musical guests. watch!

I saw their performance yesterday and it was dope and wack. My favorite part of the whole thing was snoops black and white outfit. WACKY!

I recieved this song from a site and they say its
unreleased. Ive never heard it but I dont know if yall have.
TO LISTEN TO THE SONG GO HERE
http://members.aol.com/tbmd/Perfection.ram

To buying the CD I'll have to say NO just cuz it's going to help Deathrow, not Snoop. I would like to hope most people won't buy the CD too. Deathrow fucked Snoop over (that bastard Suge Knight)It would be a nice CD to have but there is no credit going to Snoop himself, There just using his name to gain a profit. Other lables have done it before to their fomer artists, and no credit has gone to them. If the CD was credited to Snoop i would buy it but i'm not going to buy it no matter how good it is. I hope you all do the same so Deathrow can be really fucked over, but i don't think this is going to happen just cuz how big Snoop is. Another this is the CD is has all Snoop old Rhymes which are the best out there. This is the music that put Snoop apart from other rappers. Thats why most people will buy the CD. But once again it going to Deathrow which i hate, SO DON"T BUY THE CD!!!
Snoop912
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Snoop912

• Lil Geezy
  • Holdin' it down for Big Snoop Dogg and the rest of the Westside!!!
Re: Some Funny Stuff From Me!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2001, 03:28:39 AM »
yea man, that was some good shit we posted way back then.

Hey we said back then that Snoop will be back and look what happends he back up in the game!!

All we need is Suge out of the picture and it would be all good.  
Later
~Snoop912~

"If your kid's out there shooting people, it's not because of Eminem or Xzibit tape, it's because you let them have access to a gun."                          
~Xzibit~

The #1 Snoop Dogg Site On The Net!
http://snoopsdoggpound.cjb.net/
Brought To You By My Dogg
-bpg_snoopdogg

The # 1 Snoop Club On The Net!!!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/snoopsdoggpoundclub

There Ain't No Party Like A DPG Party!!!

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2001, 11:26:10 AM »
yo I just wanna ask one question. Since when was Snoop back in the game?
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2001, 11:29:33 AM »
Since The First Beat Of "Buck Em", Snoop's Been Back In The Game....

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2001, 05:12:17 PM »
i think it was when bitch please came out that snoop was given some of his credit back

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2001, 05:22:49 PM »
i think snoop has been over-exposed which has lead to less anticipation towards him, the lack of his last couple record sales shows it, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2001, 05:30:44 PM »
for sure.. i think he could do well to sit back and work on a really solid next album over a long period of time, and exclusivfy himself by doing only appearances amongst his long time homies - he's spread waaaay too thin

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2001, 12:14:08 AM »

Since The First Beat Of "Buck Em", Snoop's Been Back In The Game....

fisrt beat???? there's many version of it ???? ( opgnion out off contest) and personally a like "tha game is.." dawm when i listen it nowadays , with the bass and shit , dawm i feel like i'm in a car rolling with the beat pumpin my chest  ;D,, fo real dogg i feel it more,, i don't realize why people doesn't like this album...i think it's bcuz they hatin on no limit so they were hatin snoop...man that's bullshit,, listen to "game of life" or "get bout it and rowdy"the last one i mentioned seem like a freestyle to me,, i don't know .

and sup snoop 912,,, dawm i'm sure u don't know me but i use to see you often in the snoops dogg pound club doing shit with bpg,, just wanna know if ur fine cause i didn't heard bout u fo long!

oh and fo buck 'em i didn't know bout ya'll bout that my joint,,, dawm  ,, when i saw the video , i just flip out,, the lyrics r  outstanding,, did he diss someone on it ( suge ) cause it  seem like ???anyway

-slickk
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2001, 12:21:23 AM »
and dawm i forgot again >:(

snoop 912,,, i was writing to tell u that i like your picture but bpg and trauma,, and maybe some other,, why can't i saw your picture ??? bpg, i didn't saw your pic fo long,,, what is it again?

-slickk
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-