Author Topic: Chelsea complete £15m Anelka deal  (Read 136 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Chelsea complete £15m Anelka deal
« on: January 11, 2008, 06:26:44 AM »

Chelsea complete £15m Anelka deal

Chelsea have completed a £15m deal to sign Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka.

The 28-year-old has signed a four-and -a-half year contract in time to figure in Saturday's home game against Spurs.

Bolton had rejected a £12m bid from Chelsea, who wanted Anelka as cover for Didier Drogba, who is with the Ivory Coast at the African Cup on Nations.

Salomon Kalou is also away on international duty and Andriy Shevchenko is injured, leaving boss Avram Grant short of options.

Shevchenko and Claudio Pizzaro, their other senior forward, have scored five Premier League goals between them this season.

Anelka, who has scored 11 goals in 22 games this term, had been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge despite signing a new four-year deal with Bolton last August.

He has made no secret of his desire to play in the Champions League and is still eligible for this season's competition.

Anelka joined Bolton in 2006 from Turkish club Fenerbahce for a club record £8m.

He has also played for Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City in the Premier League and won the Champions League while at Real Madrid.
NO MORE WAR

wcsoldier

Re: Chelsea complete £15m Anelka deal
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:31:43 AM »
Dude is talented , has been very efficient with the national team last year .. too bad money and real bad advices (his agents who are his brothers are just morons) fucked him up when he signed with Real.. he would have become one of the best striker in history

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 06:33:12 AM »
Dude is a top 25/30 of all time in my book. So lethal at times. Just a shame that he never seems interested. No emotion. Doesn't seem to give a fuck if he is winning or losing.
NO MORE WAR

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 06:39:45 AM »
^^^^ agree 100% .. especially when he was younger .. wasn't mature enough (and not well surrounded) to handle his star status and money get over his head ..  he should have been better than Henry , but as you said the passion wasn't there

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »
Fuck! i wanted Man Utd to sign him, dont matter though, theres still Berbatov left  8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »
Bullshit, our board has no fucking backbone. Should've shown strength and waited til the summer. Chairman and board have no ambition, its ALWAYS about penny pinching. Disgusting.

I was happy to let him go but not mid-season with the position we are in - 5.2 mil profit means FUCK ALL if you lose 60m when relegated! We held all the aces; a happy player on a new contract - we could easily have had him til june.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 10:20:40 AM »
Bullshit, our board has no fucking backbone. Should've shown strength and waited til the summer. Chairman and board have no ambition, its ALWAYS about penny pinching. Disgusting.

I was happy to let him go but not mid-season with the position we are in - 5.2 mil profit means FUCK ALL if you lose 60m when relegated! We held all the aces; a happy player on a new contract - we could easily have had him til june.

I would say he was more content than happy.

Chelsea come calling, you don't say no.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »
Fuck! i wanted Man Utd to sign him, dont matter though, theres still Berbatov left  8)

aint gonna well at least not in this window.

anelka is a good buy  :(

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson