Author Topic: Should we really trade Andrew Bynum?  (Read 1331 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Should we really trade Andrew Bynum?
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2008, 02:05:30 PM »
^^Yea...avereging a double-double with 2.1 blocks and the 2nd best field-goal percentage in the league (+a nice free throw % for a center) isn't beasting. ::)

Watch some games...It's obvious you haven't seen the kid play. Ask your boy Duncan what he thinks about him. :-*

Still LMFAO@"ifffffff he'll be an all-star"

maybe I just have higher standards when I think of someone calling a bigman a "beast". Then again, you have higher standards too....unless its a Laker youre talking about.

And yeah, "if". His only advantage at becoming an all star would be a big media market like LA. Other then that, we've seen a million Andrew Bynums over the years....nothin special so far.

I bet you havent been watchin Lakers games this year huh ??? Bynum is killing everything dude is def a beast  8)

lol 12.9 PPG and 10.0 RPG.....a beast....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »
^^Yea...avereging a double-double with 2.1 blocks and the 2nd best field-goal percentage in the league (+a nice free throw % for a center) isn't beasting. ::)

Watch some games...It's obvious you haven't seen the kid play. Ask your boy Duncan what he thinks about him. :-*

maybe I just have higher standards when I think of someone calling a bigman a "beast". Then again, you have higher standards too....unless its a Laker youre talking about.

And yeah, "if". His only advantage at becoming an all star would be a big media market like LA. Other then that, we've seen a million Andrew Bynums over the years....nothin special so far.

I bet you havent been watchin Lakers games this year huh ??? Bynum is killing everything dude is def a beast  8)

Not even playing 30 minutes a game.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »

if it makes you guys feel better tho think you have a "beast" in the paint, then go ahead. its stupid to argue anymore when everyone has a different definition of what NIK referred to as a beast. To me, a beast has to be much better then Bynum. For you guys, he's good enough.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »

WOW...stop, now.

Tim Duncan was properly impressed, saying the Lakers center showed great promise for a 20-year-old. When informed Bynum had recently turned 19, Duncan's eyes widened. "Nineteen? That should be illegal," he said, shaking his head.

^^That's what your boy said LAST YEAR.

I'm convinced that you haven't seen Bynum in action this season. And if you have, I feel very sorry for you (if you truly believe what you're saying).

Its funny how often you use the "you must not watch them much" argument. Its pretty silly at this point.

And yeah, Duncan gave him props. Congratulations Bynum. Then again, the consensus among basketball analysts and scouts when Shawn Bradley hit the league was that you would have to be a fool not to take this guy.

Do you have any points to make about Bynum? Didn't think so.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »

In under 30 mins with 2.1 blocks and the 2nd best FG% in the league...yup...that's a beast. :-*

"IFFFFFF he becomes an all-star"

LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »

if it makes you guys feel better tho think you have a "beast" in the paint, then go ahead. its stupid to argue anymore when everyone has a different definition of what NIK referred to as a beast. To me, a beast has to be much better then Bynum. For you guys, he's good enough.

Bynum has more rebounds than Duncan this year. :-X

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »
does he have more rebounds per game?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »
.7 less..that's still pretty damn good lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »

Around the same, which is awesome, considering Duncan plays 5 more minutes per game. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
.7 less..that's still pretty damn good lol

i didn't know the answer i wasn't being sarcastic lol

bynums good.  i think Greg Oden is going to be the best center in the west in the future but Bynum can hold his own.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens