Author Topic: Xzibit Killed Crooked I here..  (Read 1022 times)

Intriago33

Re: Xzibit Killed Crooked I here..
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 05:14:25 AM »
that boom box line killed the whole fuckin thing

co-sign.

kingston

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 05:21:24 AM »
i'm going wit x to the z 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:04:35 AM »
classic track...all them killed it. hands down

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

HEC

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 08:44:37 AM »
Xzibit killed Crooked I is going a little too far, everybody knows this is the signature track that heads took notice of Crooked I but I agree that Xzibit stood toe to toe with him on the track and is at the very least as dope as Crooked. I thought Kurupt kinda freestyled the track or used a different rhyme pattern than he usually does but it came out dope as well

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 09:25:39 AM »
Everyone came hard on this one, but i think X's verse flows the best.  He def stepped up to the plate.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »
They all Had Dope Lyrics But Xzibit Took It with His Flow!! Not The First Time I Seen Crooked Get Outshined!! Sly Boogy Did Crooked Also In A Wake Up Show Anthem!!! Sly Boogy Is As Good As Anybody In The Game!!! He Is Slept On A Lot!!! If He Did Weekly Freestyles Like Crooked, Im Sure He Would Kill Them Weekly As Well!!!  But Going Back To The Topic, Xzibit Took This Song For Real!!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 03:07:24 PM »
ALL 3 were pretty even to me tight track! those who think Kurupt was only aight need to listen Gotti killed that track!

Alone in my own zone so don't compare me to none not one's nearly severe cuz I severely impair MC's near me oppose and fear me I got plots and theories sincerely I could have the spot locked niggas get stoned for touching microphones with no knowledge on how to rock 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »
They all Had Dope Lyrics But Xzibit Took It with His Flow!! Not The First Time I Seen Crooked Get Outshined!! Sly Boogy Did Crooked Also In A Wake Up Show Anthem!!! Sly Boogy Is As Good As Anybody In The Game!!! He Is Slept On A Lot!!! If He Did Weekly Freestyles Like Crooked, Im Sure He Would Kill Them Weekly As Well!!!  But Going Back To The Topic, Xzibit Took This Song For Real!!!!

Fa' sho! Sly Boogy is nice with it, I'm looking forward to see what he has in store for '08...  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »
What's this from?

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 03:44:45 PM »
Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »
I knew it sounded familiar, I haven't listened to that album in ages.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »
I knew it sounded familiar, I haven't listened to that album in ages.

get goin

you'll be hit with memories of christmas past

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »
sly boogies got it.. i liked that last mix tape he just put out

he should link up with more cats outside the west coast to get his name out there get on mix tapes and what not .. but im sure the dude is makin money off of digital downloads , hope he continue to get that guap $$

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »
i think kurupt was real real real siccc on tha dogg food..that ninja was rappppin hardddddddddddddddd alot of cats like to arugue ..but that dogg food album is classsic ..and a complete album ..it h as never been the same ....infact it was a precursor to that westside connection bow down shit ..and then pac came in and fucked everything up with all eyez...it started with dogg food...WEST COAST to the fullest and rapping hard....and when that ny ny shit dropped..ha ha ha it was over! ...i present the coldest kurupt verses ever ..

Audio - http://www.zshare.net/audio/64244490eef8fd/

"im dat nigga like daz crooked as scioliosis" ...........cott dang!

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 05:27:22 PM by nateandmiles »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 05:25:37 PM »
^^
yea but not to take anything from kurupt cuz i know hes a dope mc off tha top he serves.. Crooked i ghost wrote for kurupt

i heared this freestyle on the wakeupshow from xzibit.. xzibit's always been a cold MC dude doesnt even needa rap anymore hes set .. i remember his first joint he did with king tee his introduction