Author Topic: What did you guys do tonight?  (Read 1234 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What did you guys do tonight?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 05:05:57 PM »
I see way too many people wasting time in bullshit relationships, trying to make everything work out, just because they are scared to be alone or whatever.

That's the 100% turth right there. I have like 2 or 3 friends that all started a relationship in last couple of months and I don't get it. They're literally not enjoying it, they don't go out to party anymore, they don't plays sports anymore and they're basically very unhappy, opossed to the situation before. It's like suddendly their soical life ended.Just to think that these are the years when you have must fun and they're stuck in some horrible relationship. Fuck that.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 05:10:27 PM »
What I don't like about about relationship is when people go into them and cut almost all their bonds to their friends. All they do is sit at home and can't do NOTHING without their bf/gf..

kemizt

SGV

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 05:22:13 PM »
I'm going to be 24 in less than a month, partying for me is done. Most of my friends are married. Have kids. Or are in serious relationships. We go out every once in a while, but not often. Not even once a month I'd say. I enjoy staying home with my girl watching a flick or just chillin'. I think most younger cats are still on that constant need to go out shit.

I know that theres a lot of relationships out there where people are unhappy but they've seen something in that person and they can't let it go. I used to work with these female who's boyfriend would beat her ass all the time. She was insecure no doubt. But, the chick couldn't shake dude. Even though he whooped on her, he knew how to get into her heart. Your heart over powers your brain more often than not. She finally broke up with dude cuz she realized it was unhealthy for her, but it took her like 2 years from the point I knew her (they had been together like 3 years before I met her.) It's real easy to say "If you're unhappy just leave." But you're not always unhappy. When you are happy with the person you love it's an amazing feeling. You sorta forget about being unhappy and say that it might work out.

But more than anything else, trust is the most important part of a relationship. If you don't trust your girl, then you have no reason to be with her. It's hard to build trust if you're a jealous person, so that's not the situation for you.

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »
lol SGV you're such a fucking moron, I don't even know why I waste my time trying to explain shit to you. Of course you should trust your gf, thats not my point. Go back and read what I said again and if you don't get it. Read it again in a couple years after you open the door and see my dick in your fiancee. You talk about all this trust and shit yet you support what Jrome is doing. Cheating and Trust don't go together. What are you, 5?

and lol @ E crazy being a hypocrit and saying you probably dont know anything and then proceeds to assume shit about me. LOL you guys are jokes.

Jrome, so since you've been burned, its ok for you to cheat now? great logic.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »
lol SGV you're such a fucking moron, I don't even know why I waste my time trying to explain shit to you. Of course you should trust your gf, thats not my point. Go back and read what I said again and if you don't get it. Read it again in a couple years after you open the door and see my dick in your fiancee. You talk about all this trust and shit yet you support what Jrome is doing. Cheating and Trust don't go together. What are you, 5?

and lol @ E crazy being a hypocrit and saying you probably dont know anything and then proceeds to assume shit about me. LOL you guys are jokes.

Jrome, so since you've been burned, its ok for you to cheat now? great logic.

When did SGV say he supported what I was doing?  He was stating that I'm doing what I'm doing and it's stupid to try and speak on my relationship when you have no fucking clue about it.  It's bitchmade to sit on the sideline gossiping.  He clearly said it's not what he's doing in his relationship, but he's saying everyone's different so quit trying to judge people like you are better.

And yeah, I've been burned, but it's because I was insecure, let the broad run things, and was getting jerked.  Like I said, that was my younger days and I realized that I was letting that happen.  If I was in control of the situation and secure with myself and relationship it wouldn't have happened.  I never said "I've been cheated on, so therefore I'm gonna cheat on as many broads as possible".  I'm not no spurned bitch homeboy.

Maybe when I'm like 45, I'll be content with chasing the cat and settle down with one chick and be happy with it.  But I'm not gonna front and act like I don't love bein with different women.  There's over 3 billion women in this world, I personally feel it's naive to think there is one and one only (at least at this stage in my life).

Kickin it with many broads is crucial if you want to have a true understanding of what your likes and dislikes are in a woman.  I used to be a sucker for a pretty face - If a broad was smokin hot, she could do no wrong.  That's how I used to think.  Now that I've been around the block I realize that it's very easy to get caught up and like hypnotized by beauty and be naive to obvious issues.

Now I still can see a fine ass broad and I might try and hook it up.  But I'm not gonna force some long term shit - you gotta let that shit happen, you can't force it.

To summarize, you have absolutely no idea about my situation and experiences.  To speak on me like you do know that information is a fuckin joke.  Judging by your comments here, you show traits of someone walks around sticking their nose in shit that they don't have shit to do with.  Usually people who do that have no life themselves and somehow fail to see the hypocrisy of trying to judge everyone else's social lives :-X

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »
Dope short dogg song

SGV

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 01:00:26 AM »

Hey doucheystylin...

When did SGV say he supported what I was doing?  He was stating that I'm doing what I'm doing and it's stupid to try and speak on my relationship when you have no fucking clue about it.  It's bitchmade to sit on the sideline gossiping.  He clearly said it's not what he's doing in his relationship, but he's saying everyone's different so quit trying to judge people like you are better.

LMAO @ doucheystylin lookin like an idiot. LMAO @ Thinking you would even have a miniscule chance at getting at my girl. I'd leave you and my girl in a room together for an entire week with nothing else but a bed and I know that not a damn thing would happen. She'd think you're nerdy and you'd be too intimidated to even look at her. Hahaha. Cheating and trust don't go together, you're right. I don't cheat, but I do trust. What are you? A retard? LOL. Where did I say I cheat? I'm saying that cheating works out for some relationships. Damn you're such a douche bag. Thanks for making my night with the comment about you dicking my girl. That shit has me rolling.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2008, 01:40:25 AM »
It is your life dude and you do what you wanna do.. as I said in my post most of us get through this at our age ... but do not expect not to be judge by posting sth like this here .. the shittiest thing in life is you are going to get judged  by lots of motherfuckers every single day .. this is the way it is ..

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 01:43:35 AM »
Saw There Will Be Blood. Then went to a sushi bar, but the bastards were slow as fuck with the service. I had to threaten to get up and walk out before they even served me my drinks. They were on the house so I finished the free beverage and casually walked out of the establishment.

I went home and fixed my own fuckin meal...FOR FREE. It was a good night.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 02:42:32 AM »

Hey doucheystylin...

LMAO @ doucheystylin lookin like an idiot. LMAO @ Thinking you would even have a miniscule chance at getting at my girl. I'd leave you and my girl in a room together for an entire week with nothing else but a bed and I know that not a damn thing would happen. She'd think you're nerdy and you'd be too intimidated to even look at her. Hahaha. Cheating and trust don't go together, you're right. I don't cheat, but I do trust. What are you? A retard? LOL. Where did I say I cheat? I'm saying that cheating works out for some relationships. Damn you're such a douche bag. Thanks for making my night with the comment about you dicking my girl. That shit has me rolling.

lol whatever makes you sleep at night buddy

SGV

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 02:44:20 AM »
 ;)

Hope you had fun watching 8 Mile tonight.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 03:18:12 AM »
I'm going to be 24 in less than a month, partying for me is done. Most of my friends are married. Have kids. Or are in serious relationships. We go out every once in a while, but not often. Not even once a month I'd say. I enjoy staying home with my girl watching a flick or just chillin'. I think most younger cats are still on that constant need to go out shit.

Word ? Things are so different in some countries, out here 30 is that age, when you're "suppose" to slow down.

SGV

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 08:59:50 AM »

Word ? Things are so different in some countries, out here 30 is that age, when you're "suppose" to slow down.

Well, I guesd everyone's different. I guess me and my homies just decided to slow down earlier. A few of my homies are still partying hard and they're like 27, but that's because the relationships they were in didn't work out. Had they did, they wouldn't be partying anymore, either.

Partying gets old after a while. It's the same shit, IMO.

OchoCinco

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »
me n my buddies were drinkin then went to some chicks house....i ended up just gettin wasted and talkin to a bunch of hot sober chicks...so i mean i really didnt have a chance, especially when im straight out of it and was prob makin it real obvious i was lookin for some...but all in all it was a dope night

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »
;)

Hope you had fun watching 8 Mile tonight.

had a blast, cause i watch 8 mile every night as a part of my eminem worshiping tradition