Author Topic: Parted-at-birth twins 'married'  (Read 669 times)

Elevz

Re: Parted-at-birth twins 'married'
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 06:05:30 AM »
I just don't get why everybody's saying how nasty this is. How is having sex with your biological sister more disgusting than having sex with any other woman? The chances of retarded babies are of course huge, and it's not normal to have sex with your sister (let alone marrying her), but disgusting? No.

WTF? LOL

It's very simple: your sister is a woman, just like all the other women. Sex with a woman is not disgusting, unless it is a very disgusting person to begin with. It simply cannot be disgusting for the mere fact that it is your sister. It is wrong though, very wrong to fuck your sister, for cultural and biological reasons. But not disgusting, just very wrong.

dis·gust·ing
–adjective
causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.

dis·gust       
tr.v.   
1. To excite nausea or loathing in; sicken.
2. To offend the taste or moral sense of; repel.

If you don't think fucking your sister is disgusting, then you are disgusting.
Also, don't you think that something you consider to be "very wrong" is the same as being "offensive to the moral taste"?

According to that definition, yes. If morals are counted, it is.

Question: is someone else fucking your sister disgusting as well?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 10:32:48 AM »
BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 12:26:18 PM »
I just don't get why everybody's saying how nasty this is. How is having sex with your biological sister more disgusting than having sex with any other woman? The chances of retarded babies are of course huge, and it's not normal to have sex with your sister (let alone marrying her), but disgusting? No.

WTF? LOL

It's very simple: your sister is a woman, just like all the other women. Sex with a woman is not disgusting, unless it is a very disgusting person to begin with. It simply cannot be disgusting for the mere fact that it is your sister. It is wrong though, very wrong to fuck your sister, for cultural and biological reasons. But not disgusting, just very wrong.

dis·gust·ing
–adjective

dis·gust       
tr.v.   

Also, don't you think that something you consider to be "very wrong" is the same as being "offensive to the moral taste"?

what ya deal like for real. you and your family be havin orgies amongst ya selves. you dipping in ya moms? your sister? you not making no sense.

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »
Let's put it like this.

Eating your own shit is disgusting.
Eating the girl next door's shit is disgusting.
Eating your sister's shit is disgusting.

Fucking yourself is not disgusting.
Fucking the girl next door is not disgusting.
Fucking your sister is disgusting.

What kind of logic is that?
I'm saying it's not disgusting (as in nasty) to have sex with your sister; it is utterly wrong however.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2008, 01:40:45 PM »
 got to make a note never to go to europe. and yes i believe that shit in that movie ' hostel' ya on some other other other other shit.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »

WTF? LOL

dis·gust·ing
–adjective

dis·gust       
tr.v.   

That's the definition of disgusting... if something is morally offensive, it's disgusting... someone else fucking my sister would not be morally offensive or disgusting to me.
It's not the fucking that's disgusting, it's the fact that it's incest.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

smegma

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »

I don't know the figures for siblings, but the chances a non-related couple gets disfunctioned or retarded babies is like 2%. The chance of 2 cousins getting disfunctioned or retarded babies is 4% In a lot of muslim families it's normal to marry your cousin and back in the days (western) royal families had marriages between cousins to keep the power within the family.