Author Topic: who would be down?  (Read 208 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

who would be down?
« on: January 11, 2008, 03:38:44 PM »
If we got like a tournament buzzing here. Like we could me it a little competitive like have paypals account and for all entries they have to pay, i dont know it depend on what others would think is suitable to everyone. For example maybe 5 no more than that, i dont know. the total probably wont be much , i guess the winner could use it to buy rapidshare accounts or other account etc. get at me thoughts hotep!

Doggystylin

Re: who would be down?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 03:51:43 PM »
The problem with tournaments has always been having fair judges. There will always be arguments and fighting over judges and their decisions. I don't think it could work out on a level like that. I'd be down for a tourney though.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »
The problem with tournaments has always been having fair judges. There will always be arguments and fighting over judges and their decisions. I don't think it could work out on a level like that. I'd be down for a tourney though.
yeah i was thinkin that too about the judges. maybe if the entries for the tournaments all decided on who the judges would be . so that way there could be no bitchin?

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 04:16:28 PM »
oh god, this guy thinks he can battle? hes the rappin garth brooks

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/APDYIbjX7Ik&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/APDYIbjX7Ik&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
oh god, this guy thinks he can battle? hes the rappin garth brooks
well say it isn't so sophisticate jewel is following me again. on my jock as usual. do you want to be me? your new name is 'Stan'.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »
thats cool im still just gonna you nigger. no racist

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »
thats cool im still just gonna you nigger. no racist
you dont even make sense. proof read before you hit that post button.