Author Topic: Why is Young Dre beefing with Game?  (Read 834 times)

messi19

Re: Why is Young Dre beefing with Game?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »
^^^ Young Dre has to be beefing with Game, coz he was on Aint No Game dVd Trailer saying "Game acts like he is all that in the videos and shit", as if he was aiming at Game....

Dre has to be affiliated with Fase, coz them hoe ass niggaz are the only ones concentrated on "How Fake GAme is and How real They are and not Music"....

Coz in reality, Game might be acting hard in the videos but in reality If Dre comes up to Game, Game will drop the dude on the ground, pick em up and Drop again, twice, Coz Men on Me, 1 on 1 fight, Dre aint fuking with Game...

Last Time a bitch nigga like that Tried it with Game, ended up snitching on Game, and now dude gotta be in court....

I dont think u should be usin that shit as an example though. Dre didnt put it out like dat he only said "I mean, on TV he seems extra'd out" or sum like dat but most of them niggas only said things like dat to create buzz. Cuz correct me if im wrong, Kam for example dont have beef with Game, didnt Kams younger brother go to school with Game and even rapped with him for a while? and Kam was on that Certified Gangstaz video with Game.

But it just goes 2 show u how these niggas say these things behind the niggas back but wont say it infront of him..Glasses Malone is an example. Ive heard dude opesn up shows for Game and all that, but cmon u CANT tell me that he isn't talkin bout Game subliminally in almost every track.

Didnt dude (Game) meet Dresta not 2 long ago also after that diss he made and he didnt do shit? or am i wrong?

WESTCOAST = Biggest Haters Out There and thats the reason the west will never be on top and wheneva i say this people tries to come up with all different shit, NO, its because they hate on each other but i dont feel like go deep wit it.

When 50 was big back in 03..how many disses from westcost rappers did u hear about him even though msot of em didnt even know dude?