Author Topic: Congratulations to the NFC champions the Green Bay Packers  (Read 518 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Congratulations to the NFC champions the Green Bay Packers
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 11:13:41 AM »
whoooooooops. my bad. Lol 

chalk this loss to a non existent run game, favres ineffectiveness in crunch time, failure to capatalize on 2 missed critical FG's late in the game...

i dont even wanna watch the superbowl anymore ima just got to a Superbowl party for the hoes, you know around this time they are all trying to find out whos playing so they can jump on the bandwagon on whatever team it's cool to root for

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »
what a storied season for Favre.... I like his chances.

if he beats us i'll be rooting for him in the superbowl

Oh hell beat you..That offense is much better then Dallas, GRANT IS A BEAST!!! where would they be without him...??

marian barber > grant

and TO > greg jennings

but favre > romo by MILES lol

7 weeks 956 yds for Grant he was more effective then Barber was the last half the year...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »
what a storied season for Favre.... I like his chances.

if he beats us i'll be rooting for him in the superbowl

Oh hell beat you..That offense is much better then Dallas, GRANT IS A BEAST!!! where would they be without him...??

marian barber > grant

and TO > greg jennings

but favre > romo by MILES lol

7 weeks 956 yds for Grant he was more effective then Barber was the last half the year...

thats because Dallas uses a two running back system

Grant was the lone horse
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens