Author Topic: I Am Legend Sequel?  (Read 198 times)

Elano

I Am Legend Sequel?
« on: January 15, 2008, 05:02:32 AM »
An inside source, who wishes to remain anonymous, tells ShockTillYouDrop.com author Richard Matheson has signed off on sequel rights for the smash hit I Am Legend. Matheson wrote the original 1954 novel upon which Francis Lawrence's film is based.

This does not necessarily mean a sequel is a "go." It simply gives Warner Bros. peace of mind should they find the right direction to take the story in and opt to move forward on a second chapter. If that does happen, it would be the first time the "Legend" material was sequelized.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I Am Legend Sequel?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 11:32:20 AM »
weaksauce.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Am Legend Sequel?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »
An inside source, who wishes to remain anonymous, tells ShockTillYouDrop.com author Richard Matheson has signed off on sequel rights for the smash hit I Am Legend. Matheson wrote the original 1954 novel upon which Francis Lawrence's film is based.

This does not necessarily mean a sequel is a "go." It simply gives Warner Bros. peace of mind should they find the right direction to take the story in and opt to move forward on a second chapter. If that does happen, it would be the first time the "Legend" material was sequelized.

really? I thought the New Testament was the first time it was sequelized.