Author Topic: DAMN!!! Pacific Division is the shit!!!!  (Read 143 times)

Dopeisjay

DAMN!!! Pacific Division is the shit!!!!
« on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »
Seriously after i heard that track "Taste" i was like wow!!.. this track is nice as fuck..
but i didnt realy get to listen to all theyre other stuff.. but yesterday i was on the lookout for that taste track in (CDQ) cause i ripped it from the myspace but the quality of it was not to great.. but yeah i figured maybe i should check out theyre "BlendTape" and seriously that shit was dope.. these dude's are dope as fuck lyricaly.. and tha tracks that they had on there were fire!!! but yeah.. if anyone still hasnt heard the blend tape check it out.. yall wont be dissapointed.. also if anyone has the "Taste" song prod by DJ Khalil in CDQ can yall lace me up thank's!!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DAMN!!! Pacific Division is the shit!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »
yeah they alright more cats need to checc them out yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:21 PM »
YES SIR!!

local indy cats getting front page featured artists on MySpace..

blend tape is the shit.
"TASTE" is THA SHIT...

look out for MORE Khalil production on the LP... they got some big things on their plate right now... they will have an EP droppin soon....

which joints did you like the most on the blend tape?

for those who aint heard it, hit up http://www.myspace.com/pacificdivision

Dopeisjay

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »
Yeah man lookin forward to that EP..
But yeah.. I dnt have the tracklist in front of me at the moment but I'm hearin it right now.. I'm on my sidekick at the moment but as for what songs I liked the most of the blend tape.. Would be..
1. "This is how we chill"
As for the other ones I don't realy know the names on the tracks.. But in the begining some dude in a deep voice talks.. And its over this ol skool beat I heard b4..
And the other one is over that "bonita apple baum beat..
And one of its with some bells playin and and a fast hard bass hitting continuously..
and yeah.. Those are my faves right there..
But on the real we gotta get that "Taste" track in CDQ.. I would gladly pay for that track.. Cuz I support good music.. And in these dudes.. They got that..