Author Topic: Dogg Pound needs to change their voices back  (Read 556 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dogg Pound needs to change their voices back
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 03:35:23 AM »
maybe your on to something the name changes had something to do with their voices as well Snoop needs to go back to Snoop Doggy Dogg and rap like he did on "Tha Shiznit" ;D
thats a good idea......
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 05:11:43 AM by Inmate »

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 05:02:04 AM »
that snoop voice on that shiznit is  :o ;D too sharp!!

but for their voices we can don nothing just like 'em like GM says they grew up!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »
that snoop voice on that shiznit is  :o ;D too sharp!!

but for their voices we can don nothing just like 'em like GM says they grew up!!

not true

these days you can use vocal changers in the studio to make it sound JUST like 1993

look how they made Brittany spears and j-lo good singers haha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »
DPGC is dope. I love all of there 2000 + albums...

Listen to DPG , saga continues, 2002, cali is active, dogg chit.., Any kurupt solo ablum.. Daz 's so so gangsta record... if u aint like the whole album.. im sure u will find atleast 3-4 tracks on each record that is dope to u.

And Kuruption and Daz are down with the westcoast shit to the fullest... and ppl gotta stop livin in the past homiez... i love th old shit.. its all classics... everthign they did... in the 1990s... put them in RAP hall of fame... but damn.. u cant be dissing the new stuff cause its different... the shit is DOPe

They rhymes are tights as a muthafucka... kurupt is the flow droper.. daz is the beat maker.. keep that in prespective and observe there creations...  Money on my Mind(sick Beat) from so so gangsta.... Kurupt keeps its G'd from "Head to Soul" ... enouhg said... DAz... listen to the beats on Same Day DIfferent shit... I Did it ... im quicker... shake that ass... scrap thur the hood... Every Beat is FIRE... one time for DAZ... every flow is murda... one time for Kurupt..... ANd on Dog CHit... Buck Um...  .... Listen to these tracks in car if u got one... Then Tell me they their music fell off... No DPG fan can say that if u listen to these tracks.... the BEATS AND THE LYRICS.... Absolute GANGSTA

only critism i can say that some of Daz solo record after RAW where ok... Gangsta Party was the only record i liked only One Song... Gettin Money... but that was good enough for me... 1 is better then none. i can vibe to that any time... 

Welcome to the Forum Dogg!

I'm diggin what you spittin Homie.

Keep that DPG Up!  8)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 04:55:51 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »
and while there at it, I THINK DOC SHOULD CHANGE HIS VOICE BACC TO THE NO ONE DOES IT BETTER DAYS,CAUSE THAT VOICE HE USES NOW SUCCS,I MEAN NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT HE CAN'T!! BUT HE SHOULD DO IT JUST BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN ::), PLUS IF SNOOP USES THE NAME SNOOP DOGGY DOGG AGAIN, AND PROBABLY THE SAME GOES FOR DAZ AND KURUPT THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY WHOEVER OWNS DEATH ROW SINCE THEY OWN THOSE NAMES!!! AND WHO WANTS TO PAY SOMEBODY FOR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT,JUST TO MAKE SOME FAN HAPPY HAHAHAHAHA,I ALSO WISH PAC WOULD JUST COME BACC TO LIFE CAUSE I'M TIRED OF HEARING HIM FLOW OVER BEATS BY PRODUCERS HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY WORK WITH HAHAHA,I SWEAR I NEED TO MAKE A POST CALLED "FORUM MEMBERS TYPE THE DAAAAMEST THANGZ", muthafuccas kill me on here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mygla

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 04:51:55 PM »
PLUS IF SNOOP USES THE NAME SNOOP DOGGY DOGG AGAIN, AND PROBABLY THE SAME GOES FOR DAZ AND KURUPT THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY WHOEVER OWNS DEATH ROW SINCE THEY OWN THOSE NAMES!!!

lmao at Death Row "owning those names"....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 06:01:08 PM »
the music biz is just like wrestling, NO UNION FOR ARTIST AND WORKERS,plus they can own yo name if  you ain't do yo deal right yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

kerim34

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »
agree with you love33 - they sounded better back then but theyre still a good combo now. Too much weed and crack will do that to a person...

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:30 PM »
they were more organized back then, deathrow only put out classic stuff . daz probably took time to think out his rhymes. his laid back voice was the shit tho..

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »
I noticed some shit about Kurupts voice listening to his Death Row shit now and after it sounded more hoarse like on Kuruption

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 09:14:26 PM »
don't compare it to the d.o.c's voice

they can flow the old way if they want to

they just don't try to or care anymore