Author Topic: John Legend Releases Live Cd/Dvd  (Read 84 times)

Elano

John Legend Releases Live Cd/Dvd
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »
Multi-platinum R&B singer John Legend is bringing his Philadelphia-based concert experience to homes everywhere, with his new live CD/DVD.

Fans who missed Legend on the stage last year, during his "Show Me Tour," can now check it out from the comfort of their own couch. Live From Philadelphia, Legend's newest project, features the Grammy Award winning singer performing 19 songs, including a duet, "Where's the Love," alongside Corinne Bailey Rae.

The disc, available as either a CD or CD/DVD combo, features Legend favorites, "Slow Dance," "Ordinary People," and "Heaven," as well as covers of Sly & the Family Stone's "Dance to the Music" and the Beatles' "I Want You (She's So Heavy)."

Available by pre-order since December 16 at Target's website, fans can now purchase the CD individually or as a CD/DVD combination package exclusively at Target stores and target.com.

The DVD version of Live From Philadelphia also includes 30 minutes of concert footage, music videos and an interview with the man himself.

Live From Philadelphia is the latest project from Legend, who recently launched his new record label Homeschool Records.

The CD Tracklisting for Live From Philadelphia is listed below:

Do You Wanna Ride
Heaven
Stereo
Let's Get Lifted
Alright
(Still) Number 1
Save Room
Where is the Love (f/ Corinne Bailey Rae)
I Can Change
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Slow Dance
Dance to the Music
Again
PDA/Feel Like Making Love
Used to Love U
Ordinary People
Coming Home
Show Me (Encore)
So High (Encore)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: John Legend Releases Live Cd/Dvd
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »
So, this means we won't see a new studio album by Legend..

kemizt