Author Topic: DUBCNN: DJ Nik Bean Announces Huge Plans For 2008 [NEW MIXTAPE WITH CROOKED I!]  (Read 256 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

DJ Nik Bean Announces Huge Plans For 2008 - January 15, 2008 By : Eddie

DJ Nik Bean has just issued a huge press release regarding his latest projects. We're going to drop the whole thing for you to read today, so check it out below, and don't forget to visit DJ Nik Bean on Myspace!

"Renowned Los Angeles-based DJ Nik Bean has announced plans today to release a new mixtape project every week during the months of January, February, and March. This is exciting news for fans of California hip-hop, who have quickly come to recognize Nik’s mixtapes as a street-savvy source of quality music. While Nik has created compilations for West Coast legends like Ice Cube, Tha Dogg Pound, and Jayo Felony, he is most well-known for his ability to highlight the best in new artists, as evidenced by his projects with emerging superstars Hot Dollar and Glasses Malone.

Nik, known in the streets as “The Mixtape Hustler,” will be on the grind more than ever with this three-month long mixtape extravaganza. A highlight from the set is “Streetz Of L.A. Volume 4,” the latest installment in Nik’s highly successful West Coast mixtape series. For this fourth edition, Nik has teamed up with L.A. radio heavyweight Felli Fel and Atlanta’s mixtape champion DJ Drama to create what will assuredly be one of the biggest mixtape releases of the year. The involvement from Drama and Felli Fel, the latter of which recently signed with Atlanta-based So So Def Records, will combine with Nik’s California-bred mentality to make the project a cross-country success in more ways than one.

Nik and Felli Fel have teamed up to release four other projects together during this blitz. A Valentine’s Day release with lyrical firestarter Crooked I entitled “The St. Valentine’s Bossacre” will hit the streets as a surprise gift. The project will feature a variety of new and previously unreleased material. Mixtapes with G-Unit’s Spider Loc, renowned writer Problem, and Aftermath-signee Stat Quo will also come from the newly formed powerhouse team. DJ Felli Fel’s debut project “Go DJ” is set for an early 2008 release. A video for the nationwide hit single from the album, “Get Buck In Here,” will be released next week. You can purchase “Get Buck In Here” from iTunes by clicking here.

Nik has many more projects to put out. Solo mixtapes include “Sonically Correct” with Watts star Bangloose, Sillk Calone’s “By Way Of South Central,” and releases from Roscoe Umali and Yung Berg. Nik has also teamed up with Atlanta’s DJ Scream and “The Butcher” DJ Vlad for a mixtape with 2Five titled “Talk Is Cheap, I Plead The 5th.” The Bay Area will be excited when Nik drops Balance’s “Unsigned Legend” alongside the highly-respected DJ Rah2K as well.

With over ten mixtapes ready for release, Nik is giving the public many more reasons to call him “L.A.’s Mixtape King.” However, it won’t be long before the “Mixtape Hustler” steps into the retail album world. Nik has officially started to record material for his full-length debut album, tentatively titled “The Hustler’s Manual.” The project will feature an all-star lineup of West Coast acts and some very special surprise guests from other regions as well. Fans can be on the look out for the album in stores later this year.

Nik is also starting “Streetz Of L.A. Radio,” his weekly radio offering. The first episode will air on Sirius Satellite Radio’s Shade 45 channel in the beginning of February. In addition to all of these music projects, Nik is also putting together a new DVD magazine that will be released four times annually. “Street Certified” promises to give viewers a look at the inner-workings of the hip-hop world. Artists like Crooked I, Rick Ross, Mistah F.A.B., and Glasses Malone have already contributed to the first issue, which will arrive in stores next month.

DJ Nik Bean is starting 2008 off with a loud bang on the West Coast that will be heard across the nation. The three-month long mixtape blitz will simply solidify his spot as one of the hardest-working, and most prominent, mixtape DJs in the game."

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PROPS,   Crooked I  “The St. Valentine’s Bossacre” this tape should be nice

GangstaBoogy

This is gonna end up being the most recent Hip Hop Weekly songs + 3 remixes of "New West Anthem".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

big news 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is gonna end up being the most recent Hip Hop Weekly songs + 3 remixes of "New West Anthem".
nah, there's only gonna be a couple hip-hop weeklys on there

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King

nope, i don't do blends anymore......st. valentines day bossacre is the exact title

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looking forward

AnybodyKilla

Propz, big newz!!!

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

nope, i don't do blends anymore......st. valentines day bossacre is the exact title

Will you release an actual copy of this or we'll just get a digital download? I'd rather have a real CD, hope thats gonna be the case!

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King

Will you release an actual copy of this or we'll just get a digital download? I'd rather have a real CD, hope thats gonna be the case!

i always offer "real cd's" on all the tapes i do

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ Thats dope. Thanks for the reply. Ill cop this as soon as its out!

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King

good lookin

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
nik how is the glasses mixtape doing.dude in compton selling the shit out of them

EFFeX

At first I was a little skeptical about the Crooked I mixtape, but I will certainly be copping a real copy since this seems to be official. Good looking out on the info!

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

good lookin

I assume you're gonna sell it through mixtapebuzz.com
Is your "buy 3 get 1 free" offer working if you order the same item three times lol? I gotta get it for my friends who listen to crooked out here in France.