Author Topic: RENincarnated  (Read 648 times)

ThaPrince

RENincarnated
« on: January 18, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »
This album is realy dope! Is this an official release or what ? I just have a version ripped from a vinyl, anyone have it in CDQ ?

cantoms

• 'G'
Re: RENincarnated
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »
I'm definitely interested in hearing about this.  I had heard that Ren was going to drop this album in 2006 but then he decided to "retire" and sold all of the verses to other artist (the Game, I think.)   I would love to hear some new Ren shit from any era, even though nothing will ever to Kizz My Black Azz. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
compare

ThaPrince

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:15:42 AM »
I'm definitely interested in hearing about this.  I had heard that Ren was going to drop this album in 2006 but then he decided to "retire" and sold all of the verses to other artist (the Game, I think.)   I would love to hear some new Ren shit from any era, even though nothing will ever to Kizz My Black Azz. 

MC Ren - Reincarnated (Vinyl).rar

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w5w9sk

dclee

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
I thought Shock of the Hour was his best album, but Kizz My Black Azz was definitely dope.

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:12:44 AM »
Thanks for throwing up those tracks.  It's too bad that Ren goes so long without releasing stuff. 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »
this album really disappointed me. i prefer Shock of the hour and The villain in black, although Kizz my black azz and Ruthless for life have some dope cuts as well imo.

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 07:15:46 AM »
this album really disappointed me. i prefer Shock of the hour and The villain in black, although Kizz my black azz and Ruthless for life have some dope cuts as well imo.

Shock of the Hour was my first Ren album.  I had no idea what Ren's solo stuff sounded like at that point because the only track that I had heard was "Final Frontier."  I was expecting some N.W.A. sounding stuff, so the more laid back feel of Shock of the Hour (and later Villain in Black) caught me off guard.  Ren has the perfect voice for doing the hard sounding stuff like with N.W.A. and Kizz My Black Azz.