Author Topic: Rest In Peace  (Read 436 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Rest In Peace
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 01:45:50 AM »
im not hating on MLK i think he was a good guy and he did alot for the movement.

but im not into the whole peace thing, im more into the way Malcolm X thought
if they wanna use violence then u should too

thats why i hate the gandi dude, i personally think hes a retard

RIP to MLK though

well we all know you aint one to use violonce.

fucking pussy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 02:50:29 AM »
RIP MLK

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 06:01:14 AM »
Martin Luther King was a puppet for the Jews. if ya do some research his speeches were becoming less " I have a dream bullshit" and more "straight forward and real. thats why they killed his ass. he was becoming less of a puppet. there are alot of speeches that the public hasnt seen of Martin Luther King in this transition. 
No the CIA along with(1)  dumb ass nigga killed king.(give a trigger to a nigga,and watch him pull it.)..homie the muslim faith is loseing everyday.I know ,cause I see it amongst muslim children,and especially amongst the women.this is a religion that kills great leaders on a daily.why is that??..hell my ex was from pakastan,and iran.nice persin woman.but that bitch would do a line(cocain)in the name of allah in a heart beat...u have to think about it(J,EGGER HOOVER)racist ass was in office then...he hated MLK with a passion!!of course he wanted him dead.just like the nation of islam had (X)killed along with hoovers blessings.why all the great ones get killed by the goverment.cause they dont want peace...oh!and hoover was a known KKK member, what you thinking cuzz.MLK was cool he rep.to the fullest..pratice what ya preach.
you tellin me shit i already. so why u think you droppin something thats new.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 06:57:18 AM »
Martin Luther King was a puppet for the Jews. if ya do some research his speeches were becoming less " I have a dream bullshit" and more "straight forward and real. thats why they killed his ass. he was becoming less of a puppet. there are alot of speeches that the public hasnt seen of Martin Luther King in this transition. 
No the CIA along with(1)  dumb ass nigga killed king.(give a trigger to a nigga,and watch him pull it.)..homie the muslim faith is loseing everyday.I know ,cause I see it amongst muslim children,and especially amongst the women.this is a religion that kills great leaders on a daily.why is that??..hell my ex was from pakastan,and iran.nice persin woman.but that bitch would do a line(cocain)in the name of allah in a heart beat...u have to think about it(J,EGGER HOOVER)racist ass was in office then...he hated MLK with a passion!!of course he wanted him dead.just like the nation of islam had (X)killed along with hoovers blessings.why all the great ones get killed by the goverment.cause they dont want peace...oh!and hoover was a known KKK member, what you thinking cuzz.MLK was cool he rep.to the fullest..pratice what ya preach.
cause from the shit you where saying i really could not tell that you knew...Im not dissing homie,but your religion is all about peace.I just dont see it in you wright now. 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »
King was booked in room 306 at the Lorraine Motel, owned by Walter Bailey, in Memphis. Reverend Ralph Abernathy, King's close friend and colleague who was present at the assassination, swore under oath to the HSCA that King and his entourage stayed at room 306 at the Lorraine Motel so often it was known as the 'King-Abernathy suite.' While standing on the motel's 2nd floor balcony, King was shot at 6:01 p.m. April 4, 1968. The bullet entered through his right cheek smashing his jaw and then traveling down his spinal cord before lodging in his shoulder. According to biographer Taylor Branch, King's last words on the balcony were to musician Ben Branch (no relation to Taylor Branch) who was scheduled to perform that night at an event King was attending: "Ben, make sure you play Take My Hand, Precious Lord in the meeting tonight. Play it real pretty." Friends inside the motel room heard the shots and ran to the balcony to find King on the ground. Local Rev. Samuel "Billy" Kyles, whose house King was on his way to, remembers that upon seeing King go down he ran into a hotel room to call an ambulance. Nobody was on the switchboard, so Kyles ran back out and yelled to the police to get one on their radios. It was later revealed that the hotel switchboard operator, upon seeing King shot, had had a fatal heart attack and could not operate the phones. King was pronounced dead at St. Joseph's Hospital at 7:05 p.m. The assassination led to a nationwide wave of riots in more than 100 cities.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »
cause from the shit you where saying i really could not tell that you knew...Im not dissing homie,but your religion is all about peace.I just dont see it in you wright now. 8)
exactly peace= proper education always corrects errors. so im just letting shit be known for what it is. at the end of the day he was a puppet then when he realized that thiese caucasians will never change he started switching up his style and getting real. therefore he had to go. dont get it twisted RIP the man but im just calling it for what it is.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 04:39:37 PM »
I feel ya. 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »
I feel ya. 8)
thats what it is. thats peace

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »
Rest in Peace. The other political predictions he made were astounding too, they had a quick video on nahright yesterday.