Author Topic: what do you think of this?  (Read 169 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
what do you think of this?
« on: February 05, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »
so i am talking to my friend. and he says if your on a date with a girl. get someone to ring you and then look at your phone and ignore it and not pick it up and say its not important. and this will drive the bitch mad.

and he also said if the girl answers her phone on a date you should just tell her how rude she is and leave and then ignore her. she will later call you appoligising and begging for another chance? i am a bit sceptical about this but i just want to know what some of the ''players and pimps'' on this board think.

MANBEARPIG.

Re: what do you think of this?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »
last year I was on a date and she answered the phone, but it was her work so she had to answer.

it all just boils down to how well you know the person Id say. 

with the first one tho, you gotta have a respectable chick, some one with a bit of class and sophistication.  9 bitches out of 10 wouldnt even realize how sophisticated an act like that could be.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
the first thought is a good idea. I dunno about the second on though. The girl might think you're a bit to sensitive.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:50:52 AM »
last year I was on a date and she answered the phone, but it was her work so she had to answer.

it all just boils down to how well you know the person Id say. 

with the first one tho, you gotta have a respectable chick, some one with a bit of class and sophistication.  9 bitches out of 10 wouldnt even realize how sophisticated an act like that could be.

man who is thAT chick in ur pic? she looks like ashely from Fresh Prince

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 01:59:09 AM »
the first thought is a good idea. I dunno about the second on though. The girl might think you're a bit to sensitive.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 02:15:49 AM »
I think you shouldnt even worry about second guessing yourself and playing games and shit.  If the call is one u got to take...take it.  Obviously you dont want to be chopping it up with someone over the phone for 25 minutes while the chick sits and waits.... if you go out of your way to have someone call you while they know you are out with some chick...thats some pre-meditated girl type shit.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 02:25:55 AM »
well, i wouldn't go out of my way to have someone call me, but the first idea seems to be safe and will most likely make you look good...like dude above me said, if you do answer the phone, it of course depends on whether it's just a quick call (like "sup, i'll call you back later") or if you go on babbling over the phone for half an hour. I think most girls won't mind a short little call (if it's not in the very worst of moments), but no one, don't even matter what sex i guess, will enjoy watching their date have an epic phone conversation. But bottom line is, if you reject the call because of her she'll probably like that.

second idea, i really don't know. again, if she talks only for a minute, you can make a subtle remark afterwards and hope she'll feel guilty, but if you walk out on her straight up, chances are she'll think you're a whiny weirdo and she wouldn't be that wrong about it. If she's on the phone for ages though, she either doesn't give a fuck or doesn't know what she's doing so you might as well get mad and find out.