Author Topic: A nigga moment on MLK day.  (Read 221 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
A nigga moment on MLK day.
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:26:09 PM »
alright weve come pretty far. 

but tell me this....

uh... why do niggaz buy hats, wear them on the street but for some reason seem to forget to take the fuckin tag thats dangling infront of they face?

man, somtimes i look at the world and just say...what the fuck.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

Re: A nigga moment on MLK day.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 09:30:23 PM »
I'll let Nat handle this one since I'm just a bitch ass uncle tom.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »
alright weve come pretty far. 

but tell me this....

uh... why do niggaz buy hats, wear them on the street but for some reason seem to forget to take the fuckin tag thats dangling infront of they face?

man, somtimes i look at the world and just say...what the fuck.
i mean its whatever i dont think its that serious. if you was talkin about niggas saggin then i could see your point cuz that shit look stupid. pull them pants up my niggas for real.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »
A) they are broke and need to exchange it the next day for another hat in whatever fruity color they are feeling that moment, or B) they want to show off their new investment to their economically unstable friends, who will undoubtedly hate and envy thus making the pruchasing negro feel exalted in his small, poor circle of friends and family.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »
A) they are broke and need to exchange it the next day for another hat in whatever fruity color they are feeling that moment, or B) they want to show off their new investment to their economically unstable friends, who will undoubtedly hate and envy thus making the pruchasing negro feel exalted in his small, poor circle of friends and family.

lol.  props man. 
that shit makes sense   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 09:54:02 PM »
I'll go with A. Hell, I'll admit it, I've done it. Not with hats though because I'm gonna show my hair off as long as it's still around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 06:02:03 AM »
Blame Oprah

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »
There a lot of people who do that and even more who leave the shiny stickers on their hats, but if you think about it that is pretty stupid. I have left tags on a shirt and worn it and then returned it.
I got a bird's eye view

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 05:09:38 AM »
Yeah i leave the sticker on the hat, but the tag's gotta go. I need to see what i'm doing all the time not have some shit dangling in my face.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 07:47:49 AM »
....well its bcuz we're not old black folx who like 2 wear trends from when they were in their "golden ages" and we're not white which means we're in a different trend all together.  besides saggin' pants is a trend that started in jail not on tha street.
I only fuck with 10's