Author Topic: Layzie Bone Speaks To Dubcnn In New Interview! + New Bone Brothers Video  (Read 138 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn had the chance to connect with Layzie Bone from Bone Thugs N Harmony for an exclusive interview. Guest writer George Skoutakis goes in-depth with Layzie on this one, they talk about the reception of the last album "Strength N Loyalty", Layzie & Bizzy's Bone Brothers 3 project "Brothers 4 Life", which is dropping in February, as well as the whole Bizzy Bone situation with the rest of the group. Layzie tells us about Flesh's situation, future plans for the group, Interscope Records, working on the new album and much more.

Exclusive Interview With Layzie Bone (January '08)

We also have the link for you to check out Bizzy Bone & Layzie Bone's new video "Ride The Rollercoaster", which you can check out by clicking below:

Bone Brothers (Bizzy & Layzie) - Ride The Collercoaster (YouTube Link)

Enjoy the interview, we'll keep you updated on the latest Bone Thugs project, so stay tuned.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Layzie Bone Speaks To Dubcnn In New Interview! + New Bone Brothers Video
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »
props...

:-\ @ only three more bone albums

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
Major props for the interview, great questions & great answers. Feels like I've been waiting forever for Flesh to come home, but its finally happening and now Bizzy's back, then the 5th dogg about to get loose wooooooo!!! shit is gonna be fire this summer.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 04:09:38 PM »
dman, can't wait to check this out!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »
tight interview..

but everytime i see somethin bout layzie talkin bout bizzy.. i get the feelin.. he only fucks with byron kuz he know he will get a lil bit of bread..

seems he do a project with bizzy...get money..didnt shit on em..they back beefin again... boy uses bizzy..imo..

i rather see bizzy bone n twista form a group together..and both go from there..he dont need kray,lay or wish..

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 01:54:17 AM »
where do you get that from?

If anything its the other way around

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 02:39:45 AM »
tight interview..

but everytime i see somethin bout layzie talkin bout bizzy.. i get the feelin.. he only fucks with byron kuz he know he will get a lil bit of bread..

seems he do a project with bizzy...get money..didnt shit on em..they back beefin again... boy uses bizzy..imo..

i rather see bizzy bone n twista form a group together..and both go from there..he dont need kray,lay or wish..

layzie stay grindin i doubt he need bizzy like that....anyway it will be dope to hear a complete btnh album. i dont give a fuck,it aint bone with any of them MIA.