Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)  (Read 559 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Shaq O'neil Fan, Heartbroken, Fuck Reality.. (4-Real)
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »
A short span?  Shaq was a dominant force the day he stepped into the league.  He's now almost completely fallen off, but he was a hell of a problem for well over 10 years.

Yea...he was very dominant when he stepped in the league, when Hakeem was bitching him all day...LMAO. Please make sense. Shaq's dominant reign began and ended with the Lakers...PeACe

I said he was dominant, which he was.  He wasn't the best player his rookie year but he was still dominant, he averaged like 23 & 14 and was a huge impact on the league.  You wish Bynum or Kobe had his stats their rookie year. 

i dont think we've ever seen a rookie come in and average 23 and 14 and then 29 and 13 the next year too.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »
A short span?  Shaq was a dominant force the day he stepped into the league.  He's now almost completely fallen off, but he was a hell of a problem for well over 10 years.

Yea...he was very dominant when he stepped in the league, when Hakeem was bitching him all day...LMAO. Please make sense. Shaq's dominant reign began and ended with the Lakers...PeACe

I said he was dominant, which he was.  He wasn't the best player his rookie year but he was still dominant, he averaged like 23 & 14 and was a huge impact on the league.  You wish Bynum or Kobe had his stats their rookie year. 

Do you know what dominating means? LOL. He was a star in Orlando, but his dominant reign didn't start until he got to the Lakers...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »

Do you know what dominating means? LOL. He was a star in Orlando, but his dominant reign didn't start until he got to the Lakers...PeACe

LOL Do you know what dominating means? LOL Shaq was the most dominant. LOL LMAO.  Shaq might have been the most dominant rookie in the modern era LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2008, 12:06:02 PM »

LOL Do you know what dominating means? LOL Shaq was the most dominant. LOL LMAO.  Shaq might have been the most dominant rookie in the modern era LOL.

Yes...I know what dominating means...To dominate is to overshadow. Shaq was overshadowed by Hakeem during his stay with Orlando. That means he wasn't dominant at that time. Are you really dumb enough to deny that Shaq woulda had a much better career if he had a stronger work ethic, where he would condition, eat healthy, and keep himself in shape rather than spending his summers vacationing, eating fast food non-stop, taking time off mid-season, and avoiding spending extra time in the gym? LMAO. Put Jordan or Kobe's work ethic in Shaq's body, and he'd probably be the greatest player to ever play in any sport...PeACe