Author Topic: Happy Anniversary  (Read 409 times)

blue crew

• 'G'
Re: Happy Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 10:38:27 PM »
It was 2 years ago today when God slipped on a #8 Lakers jersey and gave us basketball fans the single greatest performance that we will ever wittness in our lifetime. Although the haters looked for any excuse to down play this breathtaking display of greatness, the real ones know that no one else will ever come close to doing what he did. Enjoy...

81 Points (28/46 FG, 18/20 FT), 6 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 3 Steals, 1 Block

that shiet was a huge accomplishment, but nicca you talkin like Wilt aint score 100 (19 more points than him) to set the NBA record. no one else will ever come close to being 2nd place for most points in one game? well i guess so but u took your dic guzzlin to an extreme, soundin like you writing a romance novel about kobe. nicca the record is 100, not 81, and aint nobody gonna ever come close to that 100.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 11:09:33 PM »
  and Wilt > Kobe when it's all said and done.

that's a funny/dumb comment for ya.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 11:12:11 PM »
It was 2 years ago today when God slipped on a #8 Lakers jersey and gave us basketball fans the single greatest performance that we will ever wittness in our lifetime. Although the haters looked for any excuse to down play this breathtaking display of greatness, the real ones know that no one else will ever come close to doing what he did. Enjoy...

81 Points (28/46 FG, 18/20 FT), 6 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 3 Steals, 1 Block

that shiet was a huge accomplishment, but nicca you talkin like Wilt aint score 100 (19 more points than him) to set the NBA record. no one else will ever come close to being 2nd place for most points in one game? well i guess so but u took your dic guzzlin to an extreme, soundin like you writing a romance novel about kobe. nicca the record is 100, not 81, and aint nobody gonna ever come close to that 100.

81 in this day and age > 100 in the early 60s.

Kobe 81 on 46 FG attempts and 20 FT attempts
Wilt 100 on 63 FG attempts and 32 FT attempts

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 11:49:07 PM »
1. This thread was to give props to dude for his accomplishment, not to argue over who else did what.

2. Wilt Chamberlain played in an era where he was allowed to intercept his teammates shots and slam em down as dunks and get the points for it. So some of those 100 points would be goal-tends (turnovers) today.

3. Let's appreciate his greatness while he's still playing and in his prime.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 09:24:38 AM »
  and Wilt > Kobe when it's all said and done.

that's a funny/dumb comment for ya.

with Wilt he had one other guy who was in his class and that was the superior Russell ofcourse.

Kobe is in a league with Tim Duncan, Nash, KG, Lebron etc.  right now who's to say they aren't better than Kobe?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 10:21:51 AM »
NBA rules were slightly different in Wilt's day as opposed to today's standards. We will probably never again see anybody do what Kobe did in our lifetimes. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »
u a cool dude hack and all, but u hate on kobe and the lakers just a bit to much homie. i am not a lakers fan (nor do i hate them) and i'll even admit the laker discussion on here sometimes gets carried away and some of the lakers fans claim them and some of their players to be more than they are BUT

kobe 81 > wilt's 100

and i even say that with the 81 coming agianst my raps
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »
u a cool dude hack and all, but u hate on kobe and the lakers just a bit to much homie. i am not a lakers fan (nor do i hate them) and i'll even admit the laker discussion on here sometimes gets carried away and some of the lakers fans claim them and some of their players to be more than they are BUT

kobe 81 > wilt's 100

and i even say that with the 81 coming agianst my raps

lol its cool lunatic

im just ive never seen someone get such praise for second place before
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 10:56:32 AM »
Because that 2nd place record shouldn't be done in today's NBA.... and by a guy who didn't have dominating size like Wilt did over the players of his time.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

WC Iz Active

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »
Hack Wilson = biggest attention whore and most immature kid on dubcc easily.

This thread is about Kobe and his amazing performance, your post shows all you want to do is start a pointless argument, wait thats all you ever do in any thread.
You are worthless, and I aint mad its just you are pathetic.

It is unreal for me to think someone in my generation scored 81 pts in one game but hey thats Kobe Bryant,  phenomenal player.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 12:26:48 AM »
LMAO@Kobe being in the same class as Steve Nash, KG, and LeBron...who else? Paul Pierce? :grumpy: