Author Topic: 40 Glocc, Mobb Deep & Alchemist - What's The Word [New Audio!]  (Read 127 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

40 Glocc, Mobb Deep & Alchemist - What's The Word [New Audio!]
« on: February 06, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

40 Glocc's new mixtape "Outspoken Vol. 3" is officially out now! After many pushbacks and changes the mixtape finally available for order on 40 Glocc's MySpace page or click here to order it directly.

You can also grab it off the Gunitworld.com. The mixtape is hosted by 50 Cent, and features 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, Tony Yayo, Gail Gotti, Jayo Felony, Kokane, Bad Lucc amongst others, check out the covers below:

Front Cover | Back Cover

We also have an exlcusive joint off the mixtape for ya'll to check out, it's called "What's The Word" and features Mobb Deep and Alchemist, get it below:

40 Glocc - What's The Word (ft. Mobb Deep & Alchemist)

Enjoy the song, and once again, you can order "Outspoken Vol. 3" on 40 Glocc's MySpace page or click here to order it directly. 40 Glocc also recently finished filming his first feature film called "Playboys", while at the same time pushing his Zoo Life Ent label.

Blood$

Re: 40 Glocc, Mobb Deep & Alchemist - What's The Word [New Audio!]
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:10:28 PM »
damn, I saw Mobb Deep and 40 Glocc in the same title, and was thinking "Riflemen" for a second  :(

propz though, I'll check it

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:31:30 PM »
Song is pretty dope, beat is knockin, no matter how many people hate on 40, he do drop some crazy shit every week!!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »
40 GLOCC IS THE SHIT HOLMES I HEAR NEW SONG ON HIS PAGE RIGHT NOW ITS REALLY HOT WITH ZOO LIFE FOOLS! 8)