Author Topic: Damn Lebron is pissed  (Read 2378 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Damn Lebron is pissed
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »
i guess nobody saw earlier in the year when kobe cried like a schoolgirl about how much his team succed and how he changed his mind every 2 hours on the radio cryin about "i wanna leave boo hoo" and then " i wanna stay" and then "i wanna leave". everyone knows that was the biggest drama queen show story of the nba this season.

Why can't these cocksuckers keep Kobe's name out their mouth? LOL...Kobe asked to be traded if management couldn't build a contender, as promised. How does that have ANYTHING to do with LeBron acting like a spoiled little primadonna?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 04:27:05 PM »
I Wish More players in the NBA would Kick trashcans...
That Shows Passion.

Shit, I'm Gonna Kick My Fucken Garbage right Now, That Trashcan kickin' Kid just beat My team.
 8)

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 04:30:59 PM »
hahahaha kobe has been known as a primadonna crybaby his whole career. since you love google so much jewboy, google kobe and crybaby primadonna and watch all the shiet that comes up.

just cuz you obsessed with the nicca dont mean everyone else cant see the truth. he's been a loser since shaq left and threw a girlie tantrum changin his mind like a bitch on her period all over LA radio this season

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
^Again, cocksucker, why are you having trouble keeping Kobe's name out of your mouth? I mean, bringing him up in threads about LeBron...it's getting pretty damn pathetic, man.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »
whatever, I'd rather see the players show some emotion.. it shows they still care about the game
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »
Lebron>>>> kobe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
Please explain to me how Kobe has ANYTHING to do with the video I posted?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 07:59:40 PM »
^Because you guys worship the ground Kobe walks on and this past summer he was heard crying on the Radio about his situation, sounding like a bitch.

If this was Kobe kicking a trash can you characters would be saying: "Oh helL ye@h! FuCk tH@t Tr@$h c@n! OmG!! TeEhEE!! THe le@gUe h@$ iT oUt 4 hiM @nD He'Z jU$T $hOwInG hIs p@$$ioN 4 tHe g@mE!!!"

But since it's someone else, you guys go all out calling dude childish, bitch made, cry baby... whatever. Double Standard havivng ass people...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
lol at people givin lebron shit for this...99.9% of pro athletes....that CARE about winning have/had/and will do this

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »
lol at people givin lebron shit for this...99.9% of pro athletes....that CARE about winning have/had/and will do this
very true

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »
the industry got more parrasites in it than poor cats
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »
Lebron>>>> kobe

believe it or not, people, this is the dumbest thing Job has said on this forum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »
If this was Kobe kicking a trash can you characters would be saying: "Oh helL ye@h! FuCk tH@t Tr@$h c@n! OmG!! TeEhEE!! THe le@gUe h@$ iT oUt 4 hiM @nD He'Z jU$T $hOwInG hIs p@$$ioN 4 tHe g@mE!!!"

If anything, that typing style resembles that of the fake crip who posts in this section more than anything... Kobe has acted on his emotions a lot in the past, but I've never seen him do some spoiled ass shit like that...Still, very lame of ya'll haters bringing up Kobe and the Lakers in EVERY basketball thread.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
Why does every topic turn into Kobe vs (insert name), getting pretty old..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »
i guess nobody saw earlier in the year when kobe cried like a schoolgirl about how much his team succed and how he changed his mind every 2 hours on the radio cryin about "i wanna leave boo hoo" and then " i wanna stay" and then "i wanna leave". everyone knows that was the biggest drama queen show story of the nba this season.

Why can't these cocksuckers keep Kobe's name out their mouth? LOL...Kobe asked to be traded if management couldn't build a contender, as promised. How does that have ANYTHING to do with LeBron acting like a spoiled little primadonna?

ya man, people need to lay off Kobe. Dude is just that skilled, he;'s the best player that ever lived. He single handed won those 3 championships. SHaq who?