Author Topic: Damn Lebron is pissed  (Read 2376 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Damn Lebron is pissed
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »
What They Eat Don't make You Shit!!
Who cares, They are Both Great Player's who will have teams in the Playoffs.

You can't compare their Game...
You can't Compare their Team & situation or History.

Just watch Them Play & Hate on the one you like least in Private, Or Change The Channel & watch Another Game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »
Damn, Lebron haters never fail to amaze me. It's funny how ya'll don't wanna acknowlede that Kobe and the Lakers were a 7th seed who got dropped in the 1st round and barely got over .500. Lebron single handedly (being only in his 3rd and 4th years) willed his team to the playoffs two consecutive years... A team that consisted of an underachieving Larry Hughes and two solid ROLE PLAYING big men in Gooden and Ilgauskas.

Kobe has rings, but he also has a good 6 or 7 years on Lebron and Lebron has never had help like Kobe did. A Shitty finals appearance or not, what does Kobe have to show when he is the SOLE captain (THAT'S being in Lebron's shoes)???? A shitty 1st round appearance 2 years IN A ROW? LOL. Come on, now. And then you act like he cruised into the playoffs with no help at all. At least he had an all-star caliber (according to YOU) big man in Lamar Odom, this years brightest young star Andrew Bynum, the 1st pick in the draft Kwame Brown, a solid role player like Luke Walton and a bench that doesn't differ much from this years team (one that you guys think is amazing). What happened to the Lakers were a better team than the Suns last year? The way you're talking here is that they were a shitty team and the fact that Kobe brought them into the Playoffs was something impossible. If they were better than the Suns, they underachieved by barely being over .500. You defend Kwame right and left, but now you're using him as an excuse? I thought he was a good player according to you.

That said, Kobe's Lakers are a decent team at best, and as much as I don't dislike the overrated Lakers, the Cavs would've still beat them in a series. I'm not going to deny that Kobe has an amazing gift, or that he's an exceptional talent, but he's definitely not up there with the greatests, as of now....

You say Kobe isn't up there with the greatests, as if it doesn't make you sound like a complete dumbass...I don't care, think what you want, but your basketball opinion is not respected. You can't even come up with your own shit, you just jocked what I said to the fullest and flipped it. It doesn't matter if Kobe was the sole captain. Has Jordan won a ring as a sole captain? Has Magic won a ring as a sole captain? How about Shaq? Larry Bird? You act like it's something expected of a player, LOL. Kobe is good enough to lead or help lead a team to rings and LeBron isn't. Not even in the east. But you only use rings as an argument when it's in your favor, which is how I can tell you're full of shit. And since when is Lamar a big man? LOL! Lamar plays on the perimeter, not on the box. If you actually watched basketball, you'd already know this. And like you said, Bynum is THIS YEARS brightest young star. Last year, he was a non-factor, for the most part. Kwame Brown is a good post-defender, but he can be a liability on offense and his role should be back-up center, especially when he's not at full strength...Smush shouldn't even play point guard, but he was our STARTING point guard. LMAO@"this years team doesn't differ much from last years team"...Come on, now. Derek Fisher>>>>>Smush Parker. Trevor Ariza>>>>>Mo Evans. Andrew Bynum>>>>>Kwame Brown. Development from Farmar, Sasha, Turiaf, etc. also helps a lot, don't ya think? And getting Mihm, VladRad, Kwame, and a healthy Odom back doesn't make a difference? Lets make sense, please...and like I said, the Lakers have always been better than the Suns, especially as far as team philosophy goes...but if you paid any attention, I've already given the reasons as to why they couldn't beat them, many, MANY times.. the Lakers have been extremely low on fire power for these past 2 years, so there wasn't much of a chance to finish them off in a series. The Cavs have had everyone just where they needed them. If Ilgauskas was a role player, he wouldn't make all-star teams. He's not the ideal center to play alongside, but he's still 10X better than a hobbling Kwame Brown. And Larry Hughes is definitely an underachiever, but if you think it gets any worse than Smush as your floor general, then I dunno what to say...Just admit it, PLEASE. LeBron has a long way to go before he achieves Kobe status. We all know that you know it, you just don't wanna say it for some strange reason...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2008, 11:52:05 AM »
Now you understand how ridiculous you sound...

EDIT Moved to another post

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:09:14 PM by SGV: R.I.P. To Pimp C »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »
I think it's the other way around. ;)

SGV

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »
Just in case you missed it:

EDIT

I was just gonna leave it at that, but let me explain why you sound dumb...

One minute you say the Lakers were a better team than the Suns, then you turn it around and say that the team (in so many words) sucked. And your opinion is supposed to mean something? You flip flop. To argue with you, one doesn't even need to make valid points. One can just copy and paste your shit and point out the holes you have. Your bias. Your contradictions. Your hypocritical ways. You're "It's ok for me, but not ok for you" attitude. You like things to be conveniant for you depending on the Convo.

Laker fans bashing Kwame, NIK says "Kwame does this!" *shows youtube clip*

Non Laker Fans bashes the Lakers poor play, NIK says "Well they had Kwame!"

That's a flip flop.

Someone says the bench is virtually the same this year as last year, you interpret it as the TEAM is the same. That's just poor comprehension.

It's pointless to argue with you cuz you'll never admit your wrong, even when you are. You think Kobe getting bounced in the 1st round is amazing, you think Lebron getting into the Finals isn't. That's contradicting.

Why bother?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »
Kobe never Got bounced out of the Playoff's, The Lakers did  ;)
LeBron Didn't make it to the Finals, The Cavs did.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2008, 12:25:59 PM »
Just in case you missed it:

EDIT

I was just gonna leave it at that, but let me explain why you sound dumb...

One minute you say the Lakers were a better team than the Suns, then you turn it around and say that the team (in so many words) sucked. And your opinion is supposed to mean something? You flip flop. To argue with you, one doesn't even need to make valid points. One can just copy and paste your shit and point out the holes you have. Your bias. Your contradictions. Your hypocritical ways. You're "It's ok for me, but not ok for you" attitude. You like things to be conveniant for you depending on the Convo.

Laker fans bashing Kwame, NIK says "Kwame does this!" *shows youtube clip*

Non Laker Fans bashes the Lakers poor play, NIK says "Well they had Kwame!"

That's a flip flop.

Someone says the bench is virtually the same this year as last year, you interpret it as the TEAM is the same. That's just poor comprehension.

It's pointless to argue with you cuz you'll never admit your wrong, even when you are. You think Kobe getting bounced in the 1st round is amazing, you think Lebron getting into the Finals isn't. That's contradicting.

Why bother?

First of all, when did I say what Lebron did to pass the Pistons last year wasn't amazing? shut the hell up with that dumb shit.

I never flip flop...My opinion remains the same, you just have no comprehension of it. The Lakers were a better TEAM than the Suns. That doesn't mean that the components they had on the team were executing the teams plan, especially being short-handed and all. They just had the right idea, but no personnel to take care of the job. Not only were the players young and inexperienced, but we had injuries at every position. So the fire-power wasn't there to get the job done as far as victories...What don't you get about that? It's like having a $10,000 puzzle and a $10 puzzle...The $10,000 puzzle is missing pieces, but the completed $10 puzzle look nicer, despite not being worth as much. Gather all the pieces to that $10,000 puzzle, and it shits all over the $10 one...Kwame at full strength is serviceable...Never did I say that he's suited to be our starting center, especially when he can't even get off the ground. Just try to make sense out of what I say before you jump up and attack with your dumbness...Also, the Laker bench is COMPLETELY different from last years team, so either way, you were wrong.......again.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2008, 09:21:19 PM »
Lebron just willed the cavs to a great come from behind win over the blazers. this nicca is a beast in his prime. he scored 37 points while injured and scored another game winnin basket. aint nobody fuccin with this nicca in scoring or game winners right now and he only 23, damn.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
Great performance by LeBron.