Author Topic: What Language Do You Speak Beside English?  (Read 552 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What Language That You Speak Beside English?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »
well not really.. Brazilian Portuguese is very differerent then Spanish. Portuguese Portuguese is more similar to Spanish with similar pronunciation and some grammer.. Its like the difference between Italian and French, and there all romance langauges from Latin.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 12:23:57 PM by Machiavelli »

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »
well not really.. Brazilian Portuguese is very differerent then Spanish. Portuguese Portuguese to spanish with more similar with pronunciation and some grammer.. Its like Italian and French.
yeah there is a difference between the brazilian and portuguese
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 12:49:01 PM »
well not really.. Brazilian Portuguese is very differerent then Spanish. Portuguese Portuguese is more similar to Spanish with similar pronunciation and some grammer.. Its like the difference between Italian and French, and there all romance langauges from Latin.

Yeah, but people from Brazil and Spain understand each other?

kemizt

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »
Ruski

smegma

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »
Ha, people from Spain have told me Mexicans speak very odd.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 02:04:05 PM »
I only know English :P

but my mom is Portuguese from Lisbon

I've been told that the Portuguese speaken in Portugal is the correct version 8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
German, Italian, Spanish, French, not all equally well though. Very very little Portuguese

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »
well not really.. Brazilian Portuguese is very differerent then Spanish. Portuguese Portuguese is more similar to Spanish with similar pronunciation and some grammer.. Its like the difference between Italian and French, and there all romance languages from Latin.

it depends...the common Brazilian probably understands some words spoken by a Spanish person but doesn't quite get the whole idea, Latin American Spanish is even harder to fully understand what they are saying since their Spanish is spoken different. I have lived around many hispanics so my Spanish is more proficient then an average Brazilian dude still hard.

yes their Spanish is all fucked up

I've been told that the Portuguese speaken in Portugal is the correct version 8)
u
well theres no correct version but Portuguese from Portugal was the first nation to speak it. I find it very formal and closer to Spanish then Brazilian Portuguese. Brazilian Portuguese  borrows lots of words from Africa and Amerindian languages and the pronunciation is very different. Then theirs Portuguese creoles in Africa, and different dialects in India and China.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 04:35:10 PM »
well not really.. Brazilian Portuguese is very differerent then Spanish. Portuguese Portuguese is more similar to Spanish with similar pronunciation and some grammer.. Its like the difference between Italian and French, and there all romance languages from Latin.

it depends...the common Brazilian probably understands some words spoken by a Spanish person but doesn't quite get the whole idea, Latin American Spanish is even harder to fully understand what they are saying since their Spanish is spoken different. I have lived around many hispanics so my Spanish is more proficient then an average Brazilian dude still hard.

u
well theres no correct version but Portuguese from Portugal was the first nation to speak it. I find it very formal and closer to Spanish then Brazilian Portuguese. Brazilian Portuguese  borrows lots of words from Africa and Amerindian languages and the pronunciation is very different. Then theirs Portuguese creoles in Africa, and different dialects in India and China.

props for the info homie

I do know one thing Brazil and Portugal have some fine ass women 8)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 04:42:12 PM »
Punjabi
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 05:39:45 PM »

u

props for the info homie

I do know one thing Brazil and Portugal have some fine ass women 8)

indeed and i gotta thank portugal for bringing their woman here

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
Spanglish

My mom says my Spanish sucks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »
i studied international business and german at university and i spent time in germany so like i can speak german but i wouldnt say im fluent, infact since i left its got alot worse and since i graduated i havent had any practise at all....its actually difficult to learn in terms of grammar

der die das ......nominative, akkusativ, dativ and genitiv...shiiiiit that shit was confusing, german grammar gets real complicated the further u get into it, but im guessin the further u get into any language it becomes more complicated. Gotta say i love germany as a country though still....some shit is a lil weird that i wasnt down with but thats everywhere right? plus the women are easy to get and are wayyyyyy better than i expected....infact german bitches are way more primitive than i expected...and they clean too, got sick ass bodies and no spots or obesity problems and shit...never been one into fat chicks.......oohhhh my bad im goin way off topic,lol

pz

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »

LISBON 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »

Mexico; Spain : U.S.A; England