Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 3532 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2010, 04:34:22 PM »
That last episode really did it for me. The ending was the lamest shit in tv history. Not to mention all the various other corny things that happened this season.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2010, 04:38:45 PM »
Hmm okay.  I really didn't find it corny.  It's simliar to the turtle explosion, or that scene where Walt gets his money and meth back from Tuco.  Walt never cared for the consequences of making meth.  And to take it a step further, he feels guilty about the death of Jesse's girl, so now he's trying to be over protective of Jesse. 

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2010, 04:50:16 PM »
Naw, I don't think Walt feels so bad about Jesse's girl dying from an overdose. Walt doesn't have much compassion for junkies, and Jesse and his girl were shooting smack also.
Now the little boy being killed, yeah, that pissed him off
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2010, 05:07:46 PM »
Can I just say again; this is nothing like season 5 of the wire. Breaking Bad has been a slightly over the top character piece from early into the first season. What he did to those dealers in logic is no more far fetched than blowing up Tucco or beating up those punks laughing at Walt Jr in the store. What happened in the last ep was just another example of many where Walt goes above and beyond his normal abilities to protect his family, and by now he's already adopted Jesse in his own mind.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2010, 05:25:22 PM »
Naw, I don't think Walt feels so bad about Jesse's girl dying from an overdose. Walt doesn't have much compassion for junkies, and Jesse and his girl were shooting smack also.
Now the little boy being killed, yeah, that pissed him off

Yeah he feels guilty, it was clearly stated in The Fly episode. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2010, 06:01:07 PM »
wow good, i liked it, i think this entire season walt has been getting darker, and more troubled, and i like how shallow uses adopted jesse, even though sometimes jesse does some dumb shit, he cant deny the farthrly feeling to protect him... i liked the ending... only im wondering, i may be an idiot, but who killed the kid, is it the boss, cuase why would those drug dealers go against the boss?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2010, 06:23:10 PM »
wow good, i liked it, i think this entire season walt has been getting darker, and more troubled, and i like how shallow uses adopted jesse, even though sometimes jesse does some dumb shit, he cant deny the farthrly feeling to protect him... i liked the ending... only im wondering, i may be an idiot, but who killed the kid, is it the boss, cuase why would those drug dealers go against the boss?

My guess right now is either they told the kid he was out because of orders and the kid already a killer came at them, or after realizing he was already too far gone to put back out on the street as a free agent they just killed him. Or maybe they killed him on purpose to draw Jesse out.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »
That's what i call an ending! Who killed the kid is up to debate you're right white boy , my money at the moment is on the Boss: if the kid is put out of business you can be sure he'll want a revenge of some sort (snitch etc..),  dealing drug was all he got hence ..troubles for the cartel. And a second good reason is to send a message to Jesse: "don't fuck with me" kind of message.It's just a theory though.
I don't think Walt has taken a huge risk, Walt is ireplacable to Cartel's eyes, Jesse ain't (although his drug is as good as Walt's one... but the Cartel don't know) so he had to get Jesse out of trouble, for good.

One more epsiode left ONLY damn  !

If there is a fourth season i think it'll focus on money, i could very well see Jesse losing his mind on that much money he's making lol.He'll lose his mind & go crazy at some point, buy fancy cars and whatnot even Walt to some degree. His brother in law started to question this when he was in the hospital...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:26:05 PM by IKillAtWill »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The Watcher

« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2010, 04:35:25 AM »
i thought the drug dealers killed the kid, cause the boss says to them "no more kids"

obviously they cant just give the kid some $ and tell them to disappear, cause they could easily cause some trouble with the police
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2010, 08:23:07 AM »
Very tense episode. Next season should be very interesting.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2010, 08:45:30 AM »
i really thought for a second that he was gonna sell jesse down the river.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2010, 09:24:49 AM »
anywhere i find out what that song glen was listening to in his apartment was? the spanish one he was singing along to....

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »
i really thought for a second that he was gonna sell jesse down the river.

Nah, he knows even if he does he's dead. Walt has already accepted death. There's no way anyone can shake him now by threatening his own life. His family's yes, but not just his. My prediction is Walt beats the cancer and the cartels take out Gustavo in the war, but Hank brings Hank in on the being Heisenberg and he spends his life in jail.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
Thrilling ending.  The only thing that was wack was that AMC made it seem it was going to be a 1h30m episode.  I guess it worked, because I was shocked at the moment it ended.