Author Topic: Overseer, you're wrong dawg...  (Read 231 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Overseer, you're wrong dawg...
« on: June 05, 2001, 07:38:28 PM »
Dude, why do you have to be so uptight about everything? it's like everything has to be perfect on your little board, why the fuck did you take me off as moderater??!! And why the fuck did you ban my homie Narrator. Is it because of the faggot Jay Ay Beee? Jay Ay Beee is the worst thing to happen to this board since Whorider, and I know BigJakeDoggyDogg, SMS, and Top Dogg agree with me. Plus the last time I fuckin dissed him was like a week ago, and after yall told me to stop I fuckin stoped! The only place I re-call dissing that peice of shit crybaby is in the Keystyle forum where I was battling towards him...If you seriosly take me off of the board because of this Uneducated teeny Bopper than there must be something wrong...Not only that, the Fantasy Lable Board needs a fuckin maoderater to run all the games and Post all the threads and tell everyone when there is another fuckin Challenge coming, and I'm the only one who seems to have patiants to do that shit...Look what a gay message Gay Ay Bee just sent me:

How you doing?
HaHA
Where's your boyfriend gone now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;)

I mean what the fuck is he winking at me for, thats like the gayest shit ever! Man, if you dont do something about him, than I dont know what to say homie, And I want to know what the fuck you are gunna do about a fuckin moderater for the Fantasy Lable Board, because that seriously needs one, and what the fuck are you gunna do about one of our originals Narrator...I mean, the idea for the Fantasy Lable and the Anything Goes came from him. You better stop bitching about us real peeps, and go teach Gay Ay Beee a lesson dawg, Use ya common sense...Peace

PS Gay Ay Beee, you are gay for crying to Overseer like a little Tattle Tell Homo...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Overseer, you're wrong dawg...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2001, 08:05:26 PM »
Please read this...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2001, 08:56:38 PM »
???

why was narrator banned i don't think that was all that called for i mean Narrator has been a poster since the dr. dre forum and even before that with the dreday board.....i don't get that  i mean narrator had beef with the Jay ay bee but just becuase of that i dont' think he shoulda been banned....i mean didn't whoorider get like 5 chances to clean up her act?? before she was banned

I don't mean to speak for NIK but i can really tell that forum really means alot to him and he's like on this board all day and very capable of running it i don't know why he's not the moderator anymore...if it's becuase of the jay ay bee thing again i gotta stress the whoorider issue....but far and beyond that nik and narrator don't even diss Jay that bad or that frequently, it's not really a board problem, but i dunno man Jay Aye bee just straight BUGS FOR REALS....so i can see why they diss him in the first place.  It's not like their ganging up on him becuase he likes Jayo Felony more than snoop or any stupid thing like that, they just think he bugs along with a grip of other peeps on the board, i mean b-dogg's pretty much on Jay's side but he brought up somthing thats i find true....Jay Deliberatly ignites his beefs by trying to make them mad i mean a perfect example of this is at the album review forum, i was protecting jay for his opinion on the biggie album then some how i became the villian....just shit like that......but please overseer NIK and Narrator are both valuable people to this board i don't really see why they got banned

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2001, 09:30:00 PM »
NIK and Narrator should NOT be banned from the board. Everytime someone speaks there opinion about some little fag like jay ay bee and nwa whoorider you take the little fag's side. Jay ay bee is an annnoying muthafucka. He starts bs beefs and wonders why we diss him. He's straight up bitch made.  In america we have freedom of speach so we have the right to say what we want about a particular person or thing. So we are gonna express ourselves. NIK and Narrator have been down since dre2001.com and are vital to this board's sucess. They have came up with great ideas for this board and by banning them you seem very unappreciative to what they did to bring visitors to your site.  You and the rest of the moderators are so quick to delete someone's post, lock a topic, or ban someone from the board. Let us be free and have fun without you censoring us on somethings.

Don't get it twisted,  I have respect for you overseer and I apreciate you bringin' this site and hookin us up with tight features and stuff but this is just some fucked up shit and if they aren't reinstated I am going to boycott this site.  Peace kid.

The Topp Dogg
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2001, 12:26:18 AM »
I'm tempted to side with Top Dogg on this, while i  have no beef with Jay ay bee, i think he's an okay guy, but i don't agree with what's been done to narrator and nik, please overseer. TOP dogg and Jake made great points,especially the one about whorider being given 5632985932 chances before she got banned,i mean narrator is an OOOOOGGGGG. an OG's OG,him and Engies were the first ever posters on the dre2001 board!! I do recall a beef between you and narrator,am i wrong psy? "and you wonder why they call u bytch"-Psycreate-CU...don't let that interfere with your better judgement man, please,peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2001, 12:29:18 AM »
Thanks for yall who are with me and the homie Narrator...

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2001, 05:50:26 AM »
i dont like narrator personally, but he shouldnt have been banned. he has his rights to speak his mind and talk shit to whomever he wants. it just doesnt seem as though narrator was the only one causing all the drama as you can tell by jays lil message to nik

Soo_Much_Style

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2001, 10:47:29 AM »
MAN THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, HE ISNT GONNA UN BAN ME CHECK THSI MESSAGE FROM OVERSEER:

"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
i dont know if u've noticed this.. but these arguments have affected the amount of people coming here.

i'm glad u understand, i know you're rational most of the time.. but if i let this shit slide this place would become mayhem.

think about what you would do in my position "

-----------------------

what WOULD I DO IF I WAS IN YOUR POSTION? UN BAN ME, I HELPED CREATE 2 BOARDS AND MADE THIS PLACE A LOT BETTER IN MY OPINON, SHIT OVERSEER LOOSEN UP, U MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE ITS YOUR LIFE....is it?

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2001, 01:57:43 PM »
you;re right... i was gonna let it slide.. - then you made all that shit in the other post.