Author Topic: Anyone ever hear of this group from Inglewood?  (Read 150 times)

Quadruple OG

Anyone ever hear of this group from Inglewood?
« on: January 29, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »
I was logging onto Myspace and saw this group on the front page when you're loggin' on. Normally I don't peep them out because a lot of myspace rappers are trash, but this group, called U-N-I from Inglewood is hot. They got this track on their myspace called "Beautiful Day" which has that summertime feel to it. Here's there myspace, maybe dubcc should hook up with this group, because this group definately deserves more exposure than some acts featured.

http://www.myspace.com/unimuzik

Here's thevideo for "Beautiful Day" btw

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 04:40:19 PM by Reality Check »

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Anyone ever hear of this group from Inglewood?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 05:43:01 PM »
Ya they are dope. They were actually featured in our latest magazine issue of Underwire. They got a song out where they rap over the Castlevania game song that is tight. That K.R.E.A.M song get them alot of exposure.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »
glad they focused on "beautiful day" to promote since that one is IMO single material...peeps on this forum should chekc them out

MarshColin

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 07:42:16 PM »
Props. This group is dope. I will probably order their album.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »
yea these guys are pretty good

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 03:11:14 AM »
I was logging onto Myspace and saw this group on the front page when you're loggin' on. Normally I don't peep them out because a lot of myspace rappers are trash, but this group, called U-N-I from Inglewood is hot. They got this track on their myspace called "Beautiful Day" which has that summertime feel to it. Here's there myspace, maybe dubcc should hook up with this group, because this group definately deserves more exposure than some acts featured.

yeah we've been talking to them for a minute, there is something in the works thats gonna be up on dubcnn soon
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »

yeah we've been talking to them for a minute, there is something in the works thats gonna be up on dubcnn soon

good to hear that dubcnn is taking notice